stubbs536 is a scammer

Is stubbs563 a foo

• Total voters
If you didnt hold off for so long and even put it in ur car than im sure none of this would be a problem and cl1ckclack wouldnt have a problem refunding. BUT, you put it in ur car and play it? cmon what do you think you were gonna achieve? i dont give a flyingfuck if u wanted to make sure the sub played, if you were planning on sending it back who gives a ***** if it plays?

Im still neutral. takin it all in first lol

I dont want a completely black coil when i receive something that was described like new. Simple as that, thats my complaint.
Also i did say when you have the money. I asked when and you said a couple weeks, to a month.
If you wanted a new sub, you should have bought a new sub and been done with it. But you chose to get a "used'' sub. Regardless of whether it was said it was "like new", the bottom line is it is still "used"...... Like new is not new, like new is used:fyi:

Bottom line is this. You purchased a used sub. You did the right thing by contacting him when you were not "ok" with the product. You lost all credibility after you put it in your car and used the sub(with your lack of knowledge on proper amplifier settings). The sub more then likely was just fine when it arrived(regardless of coil color), however, you now say it got "stinky" with your "500" watts(which is wrong).

There are no warranties applied when buying used products. It is at the discretion of the seller. I personally would not work with you at this point. You purchased the sub and used it. Sorry, but you are at a loss. Now maybe, just maybe, if you ask nicely he will assist you in getting it reconed(all though I would not).

You are(or at least you claim to be) a college student. Being such, you should understand the working of online transactions and how you are more then just wrong in your claim. Take this as lesson learned and buy from a shop or take the PROPER actions next time.

what were the coils supposed to read at?(what VC setup?) also, you used the sub. This makes all pictures and videos unmissable for this case. Another words your theory that your right is flawed.

Lol after a one time use?, i dont think that would do anything considering my settings on my amp/hu. You wouldnt even know how much power they were getting i guessed ~500. I cant be sure im correct but at the settings my deck was at and my amp. I just cant see it.

The problem here is not that he is a scammer. It is the fact that he used the sub after he decided he was not keeping it. This is wrong, and he does not deny that. Thus, making the issues he describes as harder to deal with. There is no way anyone will ever know what really happened. Like I said, look into getting reconed and work out a deal between you two. That will be the best option all around. Not much else can be done at this point.

We had talked about it, and he just recently said "i had someone waiting with the $" He told me it would be a month. So i didnt drop the claim. He never said anything else about it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

CL1CKCLACK

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Boss
CL1CKCLACK
Land Of The Hicks...
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies