Strapping two amps to one sub

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bass so loud it HZ

CarAudio.com Regular
Ok so i have two jp 23s and im strapping them to a wolfram pt15 dual voice coil .i have the neagative from slave amp to the negative on the master amp then the positive from the master to the the positives one on each side then i have the positives from the slave amp going to the negativ one on each side of the sub .is that the correct way to wire it at 2 ohms ?

Ok so i have two jp 23s and im strapping them to a wolfram pt15 dual voice coil .i have the neagative from slave amp to the negative on the master amp then the positive from the master to the the positives one on each side then i have the positives from the slave amp going to the negativ one on each side of the sub .is that the correct way to wire it at
or do i just ran a ainglw wire crom each amp the the subs then cross then over

Ok so i have two jp 23s and im strapping them to a wolfram pt15 dual voice coil .i have the neagative from slave amp to the negative on the master amp then the positive from the master to the the positives one on each side then i have the positives from the slave amp going to the negativ one on each side of the sub .is that the correct way to wire it at 2 ohms ?
This should be correct assuming your sub is dual 4 ohm. Might double check the amp's manual and be 100% sure there's no other switches or anything unusual required for strapping. Also make sure to use some chunky cable as short as possible to connect the - speaker out terminals of your amps together.

strapping.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...