Strange problem with my Directed 1100d...

Participant count
  • Participant list

Jameseypoo
5,000+ posts

Keeps it really real.
Everything will work fine, but after a couple of minutes the bass will start to cut in and out. I went over everything and all of my connections are good. I finally figured out that whenever I pushed in on the gain knob, the subs would turn back on. Its getting kind of annoying to have to pull over and push on the knob for my subs to turn back on. Any suggestions?

find someone who is good with electronics and soddering....that is definitly a problem with the gain knob needing to be resoddered....find a electronics repair place that will agree to look at it for you. tell them exactlly what is wrong and let them fix it......most small stereo shops that do repairs will look at it for a flat fee + parts...sinceu dont have any parts to replace it'll be probly a flat fee

All right, thanks. Also, I'm thinking that I should probably mount it somewhere because before I mounted it to the back of my box, it really didn't seem to have any problems, but now I'm guessing the box just shakes the gain knob loose or something, I dunno

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.