sticky (or something) suggestion

Participant count
  • Participant list

Tek
10+ year member

Is anyone else getting tired of the daily posts of "What are teh best subs?" and the such? Maybe someone should make a sticky going over the best subs in different price ranges for sq/spl/sql to eliminate some of these posts.

Your opinion of "best" is probably different than my opinion of "best", which is why it's hard to name what the "best sub is", and probably why there is no sticky of it.

Originally posted by Tek i know thats why you dont only put one in each category, but the top contenders.
OK...so in the SQ category, I say Audiobahn has the best SQ out of any sub on the market...what are you going to say? Exactly.

Originally posted by Tek Is anyone else getting tired of the daily posts of "What are teh best subs?" and the such? Maybe someone should make a sticky going over the best subs in different price ranges for sq/spl/sql to eliminate some of these posts.
You have to realize this is a newbie forum, for its part. This is the way things work, these are the question they ask. If you don't want to read another one, don't open it, simple as that.

Originally posted by BigBoomer mabee i just have my head up my ass bu couldnt youall like put in a 'pricerange' sorta thingy like " here are some popular subs 4 the pricerange":confused:
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.