Stereo Integrity sql-12

7568BA44-677A-4E6B-81E4-59845D8F2216.jpeg

@Ridinhi just curious, have you tried any down firing boxes for your truck?
Yes but not enough time to actually get real results. Built a box with a pair of Skar SVR 8’s downfiring. I just did a quick demo without taking the time to properly run test with the box lifted off the floor at different heights. I just propped it once with some bricks that lifted it around 2-2.5” off tie floor. The subs were firing into the carpet(port facing down as well). My initial plans were to lay down a hard base like a piece of mdf and let the subs fire off that. After building tie box, I was not happy with the room it took up. The box itself was really nice (thanks @Buck). I just ran them for a couple weeks firing up(subs up as well) and they did get loud. But I sold them and the box because as always, I’m never satisfied.

Well hopefully this stereo integrity box will please you. Back in the day in my 08 F150 my 10w3’s sounded really good down firing so I was just curious if you tried that yet. Luckily, I’ve been satisfied with all of my setups… I just enjoy building boxes and trying different stuff.

Well hopefully this stereo integrity box will please you. Back in the day in my 08 F150 my 10w3’s sounded really good down firing so I was just curious if you tried that yet. Luckily, I’ve been satisfied with all of my setups… I just enjoy building boxes and trying different stuff.
I’m really hoping this will satisfy me. Really getting tired of building these boxes,lol. Where the 10w3’s in a center console?

Pre-fab fox acoustics under seat sealed box.
Wow!
Nice build sir, I've been out of the loop for so long that I didn't realize Stereo Integrity was still around lol. I'm slowly getting back into the car audio realm.
i understand. Life happens to us all and while we have to prioritize things, car audio is in our blood!😁

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...