Starting a new build

Participant count
  • Participant list

dbman150
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
fort wayne
I am starting a new build and have been out of the loop for a few years. I have about 3 grand I am going spend on amps and subs. I am thinking of doing 6 12s or 4 15s. This is going in my scion xd, I am going to upgrade battery's and alt too but that's a different buget and already know what I am doing there. Just wondering what the new and greatest stuff that's out there I will mainly be bass racing this setup tuned in the low to mid 30s

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

That's subjective. Personally, I find the hot/shrill sound produced by the comb filtering to be unbearable, so I wouldn't even listen to the...
ok so i realized the one u gave in the example did the same video stuff so i see the one mentions 13 band equalizer but the other has "higher"...
Well, I've owned probably over 100 different drivers in the last 40 years and almost every single speaker in the NVX line-up over the last 8...
https://www.youtube.com/@therealmatty_s/videos
I think you're gonna have to get good with fiberglass or something, or find someone with a 3d laser scanner that can 3d print or mold you some...

About this thread

dbman150

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
dbman150
fort wayne
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date