SSA ZCON

That is incorrect. We acknowledged the build house received it. The build house said late this week to ship out.
I have no desire to use this sub in any way.i DO NOT WANT IT.i dont know why this is so hard for you to understand.i was so tired of waiting after 3 months i went a different route.i asked for a refund even before i knew when it was going to be shipped.i even asked for two american bass 12' s for the same price.u said no your zcon will ship soon.i thought,ok what the hell.but then when i was trying it out the spider came loose.it was at that moment i really didnt want it anymore.not my fault it took over 3 1/2 months to ship a sub so i could enjoy some nice louder bass.so i bought a DB 3012r and it worked out great.if i would have recieved the zcon a lot sooner,i would not have bought the Db.but again,i was sick of waiting.and still waiting going on a total of 4 months.i simply want a refund.i would not ship that sub back to me until we get this sorted out.its like now,you are trying to shove that zcon down my throat and dont want to hear anything about a refund or claims.u just want to do what u want to do.let pp sort it out.i AM DO NE with this BS

Last edited:
Why only half 🤔. Did they say why?
I went through pp so we didnt converse directly.who knows what they told paypal.pp still wants me to pay 4 or 5 more payments to em .which I AM NOT GOING TO DO.I am just not going to give money away for nothing ! Not going to happen ! Dont have sub and dont want it.talk about leaving a bad taste in your mouth.this was a buy now pay later through pp
0617231028.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...