SSA ZCON

Pulling a chargeback while a subwoofer is in the middle of being repaired is unwarranted. Especially when we are covering it when it was not a warranty failure. No one ripped you off. You paid only partial amounts on a payment plan. You pulled the chargeback. Paypal CLOSED the chargeback and we do NOT have the funds. Zero lies on our end, just steady correcting the incorrect info you are trying to tarnish us with. Never ripped anyone off, sure as heck not going to start now after 21 years, over $133.

Excuse me buddy,i warranted a refund on what I PAID and got it.pp will be dealing with you for the rest.Not me.And do explain how this was not a failure on 1500 watts in 1.75 cubes net tuned to 36 ?? Keep on spittin your lies bro.it aint over till the fat lady sings.
.oh and so you think that i am going to stand by and continue letting u rip me off ? Not a chance.I have no sub and i am not out any money.as i said,paypal will get their money from You !!.and keep on deleting my comments off of your ssa facebook page lmao..oh yes,let more lies come out from u right here in this pic.the Deaf bonce 3012r kicks your little zcons ass all day every day..i understand you tryin to safe face and make me look like the bad guy.good luck with that.i have already been putting you and your company on blast everywhere i can.🙂

Uh i couldnt close it cause pp was in control LOL

Edit: and not to mention i said i didnt want it and wanted a refund.but your awesome customer service didnt want to hear any of that.just as long as you get your money.fuuck the customer.cause by your actions,thats EXACTLY what u are implying.remember hot shot,after the other two zcon buyers made different arrangements with u over that zcon u jumped right on that,but when i tried to make a deal,u didnt want to give me the time or day.this was BEFORE u had a ship date from the buildhouse...but hey i appreciate your great customer service or lack there of.i suggest u sell that defective sub to some other sucker.
Incorrect yet again. We answered your emails, ALL of them, as well as everyone else who were requesting info. We DO NOT have your money. We multiple times asked you to closed the chargeback so the repaired sub that was not a warranty failure, was ready to ship back.

See the problem here is,do you really think that another company,besides FI audio,is going to build a better product then what they sell ? Like Incriminator audio who built the damn thing.whats really funny is i had the xcon 10 rated at 1750 watts,or something like that,on the same exact amp and not ONCE did i EVER have a problem in 7 years of beating the hell out of that sub.NOT ONCE !.but put the over rated zcon on it and it didnt last 2 minutes ? Yeah right,thats my fault 😂
There are multiple other build houses that build VERY high end subwoofers with just as low, IF NOT lower failure rate than we had before. If a sub failed in 2 minutes, MAYBE you should question the install. That is concerning fast for a sub that has proven for years, new build house and old build house, on countless installs throwing double rms with no issues, for years, and in some cases setting world records.

Soundsolutionsaudio and arron Clinton = crooks.if u have a defective sub and send it back,they will keep your money and the merchandise.most shady people i have ever dealt with.they will refuse to help you or send you chasing your tail down a rabbit hole.you are now going to be reported theif.

His idea of service is to keep sub and over $300
And once again, incorrect. Never kept a sub that was repaired, waiting ON YOU to close the chargeback. A chargeback that was closed and we do not have the funds. Do you want to keep posting false information?

So where the fuuck os the rest of the money ? You going to keep it or what.get off your ass and take care of this **** ! Either refund me or paypal or send me some merchandise.

Incorrect yet again. We answered your emails, ALL of them, as well as everyone else who were requesting info. We DO NOT have your money. We multiple times asked you to closed the chargeback so the repaired sub that was not a warranty failure, was ready to ship back.
U didnt answer jack ****..you were paid up front by paypal.495 dollars on feb 5th 2023...here it is june 21st.u refunded 133.so where is the rest ?

Last edited:
There are multiple other build houses that build VERY high end subwoofers with just as low, IF NOT lower failure rate than we had before. If a sub failed in 2 minutes, MAYBE you should question the install. That is concerning fast for a sub that has proven for years, new build house and old build house, on countless installs throwing double rms with no issues, for years, and in some cases setting world records.
LMFAO.

And lets not forget when i told u i didnt want the extra spider,instead of refunding me 6 petty whole dollars.u put it towards atore credit.so i wanted $6 worth of remote wire.u came back and said u were out of stock.another month goes by,u give me $20 more store credit after i put u on blast on your facebook page,which now am blocked from.so i put the 6 and 20 together and wanted to buy the neon green fuse holder.welp didnt have that instock either.so i then asked.WHAT DO U HAVE IN STOCK.u said u had some 1/0 gauge sky high wire.i said ok send me 26 dollars worth.when i recieved it,it looked liked it had been laying in a garage floor.and some of the dirt wouldnt come off.this is the kind of service people should expect.unless of course they dont have what u bought in stock and u have to pay MORE for a different product that they do have in stock,then its all rainbows and butterflies....i am done wasting my time on this forum with you.karma will get your ass in the end friendo.aa far as threatening u ? Lol..i am foing to pursue this no matter what it takes.you WILL NOT be getting away with what u think u are.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...