SSA ZCON

So where the fuuck os the rest of the money ? You going to keep it or what.get off your ass and take care of this **** ! Either refund me or paypal or send me some merchandise.
Ok, are you not understanding when you make partial payments through a 3rd party payment plan, then get the payments returned, there is no other money out there? The moment you pulled the chargeback, the funds were removed from our account and never returned. I hope that makes sense.

U didnt answer jack ****..you were paid up front by paypal.495 dollars on feb 5th 2023...here it is june 21st.u refunded 133.so where is the rest ?
Incorrect again. All communications answered. You pulled the chargeback for the whole order. The entire amount of funds you sent were returned. We have zero control over that no matter how hard you want to think or tell people otherwise.

You must be kin to joe biden.dementia or what ?
Your unneeded insults help nothing. We do NOT have your money. It is all laid out in paypal, where you pulled the chargeback and we have no control over the value of the chargeback you pulled. I was not sitting next to you while your sub was being repaired, telling you to have some different value.

And lets not forget when i told u i didnt want the extra spider,instead of refunding me 6 petty whole dollars.u put it towards atore credit.so i wanted $6 worth of remote wire.u came back and said u were out of stock.another month goes by,u give me $20 more store credit after i put u on blast on your facebook page,which now am blocked from.so i put the 6 and 20 together and wanted to buy the neon green fuse holder.welp didnt have that instock either.so i then asked.WHAT DO U HAVE IN STOCK.u said u had some 1/0 gauge sky high wire.i said ok send me 26 dollars worth.when i recieved it,it looked liked it had been laying in a garage floor.and some of the dirt wouldnt come off.this is the kind of service people should expect.unless of course they dont have what u bought in stock and u have to pay MORE for a different product that they do have in stock,then its all rainbows and butterflies....i am done wasting my time on this forum with you.karma will get your ass in the end friendo.aa far as threatening u ? Lol..i am foing to pursue this no matter what it takes.you WILL NOT be getting away with what u think u are.
Ok. This is getting concerning. You pulled the chargeback. You have your funds back. Not sure how many times that needs to be said over and over.

No one is getting away with anything, no matter how hard to keep trying to make things up. Everyone knows you're upset, but making things up, threatening, and insulting is getting out of hand.

We paid to ship your sub back, when we shouldn't have. We covered the repair, when we shouldn't have, and it was ready to ship back the moment you closed the chargeback.

Screenshot_20230622-122043.png
Screenshot_20230622-122043.png
Screenshot_20230622-122031.png
Screenshot_20230622-122031.png
Screenshot_20230622-122011.png
Screenshot_20230622-122011.png

TTT
Still waiting on the rest.i havnt enev seen ANY money back of the total 180 what i paid.proof is right here in this pic.u say u have no control of the amount ? Then why are u a salesmen if you dont know how to do the job ?.sorry to say,but until u make this right,i am not going away
Screenshot_20230625-111205.png

Last edited:
Also more proof that u only refunded 133 not the whole 495 what was paid to your company.if in fact had u refunded the whole amount,then this would not be on my bill.paypal are not crooks.u ARE
Screenshot_20230625-122158.png

Last edited:
I still just want to know how it was user error. Burnt voice coils of course, stabbing a hole in the cone or surround, absolutely . A detached spider? I just don’t see how a glue joint failure is user error and this is coming from someone who builds subs.

I still just want to know how it was user error. Burnt voice coils of course, stabbing a hole in the cone or surround, absolutely . A detached spider? I just don’t see how a glue joint failure is user error and this is coming from someone who builds subs.
I just want compensation or the damn sub at this point.i dont have either.i am going to get on the phone tomorrow with paypal and see what can be done.i have already filed a internet crime case as well.arron clonton thinks he can keep the sub and the money.as you can see,this is straight dirty business.

Edit: I'm sure he will be along spittin BS again.proof is there.what he SHOULD have done was told paypal that wasnt the correct amount and issued ALL of the payment back to pp like a real business person would do if he had any integrity instead of keeping the sub and laughing at the rest straight to the bank.also if he issued all of the money back to pp,then show me proof so i can show them.of course,there isnt any cause it doesnt exist.

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...