SSA ZCON

Ok so i decided to try it one more time at the same level o had my xcon and all of the sudden i hear pop.took back out immediately and this is what happened.keep in mind this box was made specifically for this sub by cscstang.anyway,the pop was the spider came loose not even 2 minutes in.gonna need a warranty.maybe this had something to do with no output ?
Thank you for the pictures, this is VERY odd. Checked my listing, and since the Zcon launched in 2009, it has never had this as a warranty failure. We can get it back to the build house asap for warranty inspection and get it reconed and shipped back right away if it is a warranty failure.

Where was it shipped from? Wondering who built them. If it were SSA themselves or someone else like Adire audio who built my Evils.
Due to being royally fucked over by a previous build house, we are never putting all our sub production in one place again. Evils ship from the west coast if production cannot get ahead of demand, Zcon's ship from the south east if production cannot get ahead of demand.

Due to being royally fucked over by a previous build house, we are never putting all our sub production in one place again. Evils ship from the west coast if production cannot get ahead of demand, Zcon's ship from the south east if production cannot get ahead of demand.

Fi used to build them right?

Beat the hell out of my xcon 10 for 7 years with no probs whatsoever lol..just sold it actually.at this point,i want a refund.this whole experience has been nothing but a headache.i dont want it anymore even if they fix it.
Again, I understand your frustration, but that would be a huge waste. As I said in this topic, store direct messages and email, lets get the sub back for warranty inspection asap.

Thank you for the pictures, this is VERY odd. Checked my listing, and since the Zcon launched in 2009, it has never had this as a warranty failure. We can get it back to the build house asap for warranty inspection and get it reconed and shipped back right away if it is a warranty failure.
Sure i will send it back and of course its a warranty issue.i have never blown a sub or have this happen in systems for over 30 years.

Welp zcon finally came.magnet on this thing is huge.after having it in my hands,i will keep it.gonna throw it in the truck for a week to see how it compares to the DB.build quality is definitely there.the better sub will win and stay in truck but its going to have to be really really better then the DB
look close at the first pic to the left. spider to frame straight out of the shipping box before it had any play time.looks odd to me.what do u think ?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...