SSA ZCON

What will you be going with now I may have missed it?
I bought a Deaf Bonce 3012r 1 week before i was notified of the zcon being shipped after 3 1/2 months and i still love it.it has all the power i need.i dont need it any louder.i cant play it full tilt for very long.its a beast in my truck.best sub i have owned.reason i tried this sub out is because stang recommended it and he was on point.its a 2800 rms 12 that will take 4k clean watts.carbon fiber dust cap as well.i would buy it again all day and it was shipped in 3 boxes and a frame to make sure it came safely.

Edit: also put this skyhigh rca bass knob in,inbetween the clarion eqs755 and amp for ease of adjusting.very well made.
0622231912_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Is it wired with lights or is that the sunlight refraction?
No its being lit by the 2 small led black lights i mounted in front on my console.i did that because on the clarion eq,u cant see the where the levels were by the small indentation on each knob.so i bought some glow in the dark paint and cleanly put some on the dots so that they glow in the black light lol.worked great cept in the bright sun with shades on so thats why i bought the rca bass knob.here is a pic of the lights i put in awhile back.
0422231852.jpg

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...