SSA ZCON

You are a real peice of work arron clinton.your idea of a refund is only half the cost of the defective zcon and i am expected to pay half the cost for nothing ?? LMFAO.
Wow, your false info has gotten really out of hand here. YOU pulled the chargeback, YOU created what ever value for the chargeback. I have ZERO control over the value of the chargeback that YOU pulled for a WARRANTIED subwoofer that was repaired and waiting on YOU to close the chargeback to ship back.

The build house flat out confirmed it was not a warranty failure, yet we covered it anyway. The shipping back and the parts and labor to fix a subwoofer that was not defective as confirmed by the people who built it.

If you are going to continue to make up stuff about timelines and make up false info about the amount of money refunded, I will not stand by and watch you trash my business over a subwoofer that was NOT defective yet WE paid to get it covered and repaired.

Last edited:
Seems like everything‘s gone downhill since the pandemic
Thankfully not SSA. Sure as **** not going to suddenly risk the reputation of this company that has been stellar since 2002 when we opened, that I have worked extremely hard for this entire time. Only all the suppliers we have dealing with pricing going through the roof, shipping costs getting insane, and minimum order quantities doubling or tripling for the exact same item that cost more per unit.

Last edited:
Excuse me buddy,i warranted a refund on what I PAID and got it.pp will be dealing with you for the rest.Not me.And do explain how this was not a failure on 1500 watts in 1.75 cubes net tuned to 36 ?? Keep on spittin your lies bro.it aint over till the fat lady sings.
.oh and so you think that i am going to stand by and continue letting u rip me off ? Not a chance.I have no sub and i am not out any money.as i said,paypal will get their money from You !!.and keep on deleting my comments off of your ssa facebook page lmao..oh yes,let more lies come out from u right here in this pic.the Deaf bonce 3012r kicks your little zcons ass all day every day..i understand you tryin to safe face and make me look like the bad guy.good luck with that.i have already been putting you and your company on blast everywhere i can.🙂
Screenshot_20230617-142338.png

Last edited:
He pulled an unwarranted chargeback on a sub that was covered repair on that we should not have. He would NOT close the chargeback so that we could ship back the sub. But let's not let facts get in the way of trashing a company.
Uh i couldnt close it cause pp was in control LOL

Edit: and not to mention i said i didnt want it and wanted a refund.but your awesome customer service didnt want to hear any of that.just as long as you get your money.fuuck the customer.cause by your actions,thats EXACTLY what u are implying.remember hot shot,after the other two zcon buyers made different arrangements with u over that zcon u jumped right on that,but when i tried to make a deal,u didnt want to give me the time or day.this was BEFORE u had a ship date from the buildhouse...but hey i appreciate your great customer service or lack there of.i suggest u sell that defective sub to some other sucker.

Last edited:
Thankfully not SSA. Sure as **** not going to suddenly risk the reputation of this company that has been stellar since 2002 when we opened, that I have worked extremely hard for this entire time. Only all the suppliers we have dealing with pricing going through the roof, shipping costs getting insane, and minimum order quantities doubling or tripling for the exact same item that cost more per unit.
See the problem here is,do you really think that another company,besides FI audio,is going to build a better product then what they sell ? Like Incriminator audio who built the damn thing.whats really funny is i had the xcon 10 rated at 1750 watts,or something like that,on the same exact amp and not ONCE did i EVER have a problem in 7 years of beating the hell out of that sub.NOT ONCE !.but put the over rated zcon on it and it didnt last 2 minutes ? Yeah right,thats my fault 😂

Last edited:
Put sub in box,turn music on.guess it was strictly a test tone sub lol
I’m just trying to understand how it was user error 😅. A spider coming detached cleanly is a poor glue job. I’ve built subs that weighed 100 pounds that saw insane amounts of power that finally would need rebuilds and when taking them apart I could lift them by the coil and the spiders wouldn’t come off the frame lol. When you finally ripped them off parts of the spider would be left behind and would need to be scrapped off.

I’m just trying to understand how it was user error 😅. A spider coming detached cleanly is a poor glue job. I’ve built subs that weighed 100 pounds that saw insane amounts of power that finally would need rebuilds and when taking them apart I could lift them by the coil and the spiders wouldn’t come off the frame lol. When you finally ripped them off parts of the spider would be left behind and would need to be scrapped off.
U need to ask the expert salesman LOL

Soundsolutionsaudio and arron Clinton = crooks.if u have a defective sub and send it back,they will keep your money and the merchandise.most shady people i have ever dealt with.they will refuse to help you or send you chasing your tail down a rabbit hole.you are now going to be reported theif.

His idea of service is to keep sub and over $300

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...