SQ System

Icecube91

Senior VIP Member
I'm looking to do a sound quality system for a 2017 Ford mustang gt. I'm looking to do either. One 10", two 10s, or one 12". What are some good sound quality woofer? I want something that have very sq and dig deep into lows but at the same time if I want to turn it up I can and can get boomy. I'm leaning towards two 10s. Also would I be better off doing a sealed box over ported? And if I do ported would I have to tune very low like 30 hertz or lower? Lastly, I havent picked a woofer out but was thinking either jl audio w3 or thr w6v3.

A sub is a sub.

The enclosure decides what it sounds like.

Have you ever heard a real SQ system? Honest question since most have not and it’s not for everybody.

There’s way more important things then which sub to use. That’s the least of the worries.

A sub is a sub. The enclosure decides what it sounds like.

Have you ever heard a real SQ system? Honest question since most have not and it’s not for everybody.

There’s way more important things then which sub to use. That’s the least of the worries.
here goes the retard.

A sub is a sub. The enclosure decides what it sounds like.

says all amps sound the same, buy expensive amps. says speakers aren't crucial. buys 1000$ speakers

That’s not sound quality. Just get a good woofer, put it in a well designed box(not a prefab), put some good power to it. Done
This is truth. 95% of people who think they want SQ system are mistaken. They just want a system that doesn't sound like utter crap.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.