Tundra system help

Participant count
  • Participant list

pbplayer
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Going to be running a pair of sundown sd3 tens. Also planning on changing speakers at a later time. I was thinking about running a sundown 1100.5 to power everything. With this be enough for then subs or should I get a mono amp for now and a four channel later.? Not sure what the sd3s can handle and if the 800 Watts will be enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going to be running a pair of sundown sd3 tens. Also planning on changing speakers at a later time. I was thinking about running a sundown 1100.5 to power everything. With this be enough for then subs or should I get a mono amp for now and a four channel later.? Not sure what the sd3s can handle and if the 800 Watts will be enough.

What year Tundra?

You may be better off with a DD D5.1000, SD3's handle 500W Rms and the D5.1000 is the only 5 channel I know that puts out 1000WRms on the sub channel.

Ya I wanted to see what others are running as far amps go I don’t have to have a 5 channel but figured it would be easier. I will look into the DD as well but I know I don’t have a dealer very close by.

Double Cab or Crew Cab? I have a 07 double (first year of current Gen) and if you go underseat those SD3s may be a ***** for you... I found over 4" mounting depths unable to fit.

Double Cab or Crew Cab? I have a 07 double (first year of current Gen) and if you go underseat those SD3s may be a ***** for you... I found over 4" mounting depths unable to fit.
Going behind the rear seat in my crewmax.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.