SOLD SQ sub stage, JBL/Crown and 12" Boston (all BNIB)...

Participant count
  • Participant list

nando79
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Hello. I have a BNIB JBL/Crown PBX500.1 and a BNIB 12" Boston Competitor sub for sale. I'm asking $300 (shipped) for both. The both have original boxes, misc, ect... I'm sure this combo properly installed will sound nice. The sub has a single 4ohm vc and it's rated at 1000w rms and the manual states sealed box only. The amp birth sheet states 789w @ 4ohm and 738w @ 1ohm (rms of course). Not looking for trades at the moment but you never know. I'm open to offers. LMK, thanks...

Last edited by a moderator:
Both things are also on sale on e-bay (Buy Now OBO only) and locally of course. The 1st person with a resonable offer takes them... On e-bay I go by felito79, thanks...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.