SQ-ONLY Subwoofer recommendations?

the atlas by ascendant audio isn't to bad either, 169 for the 12' oh yeah by the way it uses the xbl^2 motor that adire uses so sq is excellent

Image Dynamics...

Box/install is going to be hugely important if you're going for all-out SQ though. Spherical enclosure, anyone? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Phase Linear Aliante

Illusion Audio ND series

Velodyne (//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/satan.gif.9c6a335ed7aeeed3ee273e573f1fcaac.gif )

Image Dynamics IDv3 series

Seas Lotus

And really, properly set up you can use the IDMax, Brahma, XXX and JL W7 all as pure SQ subs. Sure, they have hella excursion.....but the are all very accurate subs aswell.

aperiodic anyone? idq or atlas would be pretty good. i havent had my atlas in my truck yet but i had it in my room playing. it was in a prefab box nothing special on a 80 hz coil. it was getting about 200 watts i would say. it went very low VERY clean wasnt exactly like my finals car but that had 2 idw 15's in about 12ish cft sealed powered by a sounsstream 6.0 (the 15s had more output with a more airy upper bass sound) this for its size has more definition. just to put it into perspective my old car finished second in iasca world finals in 94 second in usac world finals 94 fourth at sbn 97 (car wasnt tuned at all) 2nd at midwest regionals. when i re debued it at sbn every judge asked me what i was going to do to it for world finals which was a reassuring thought. i just cant wait to get it all put in. oh also depending on the amount of room you have a solo baric will do this too with a little more authority believe it or not.

focal utopia's

memphis mclass (not m3)

soundsplinter rl-i's (or p's)

mtx 9500

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/peace.gif.2db28b618ed8d1964ebbe2f5021d2c39.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.