SQ component choices/options...

if you want dynaudio get the new Cadence CVLs same thing 1/4 the price

if you want great midbass go with JBL GTIs

Dynaudio and Cadence are not the same thing. Anyway, if you want a strong midbass I'd say got with a 3 way. First thing you will need to do is deaden your doors really well and seal up all the open spaces. Basically seal your door off. The dyn 3 ways are crazy. I have the old system 360 but I'm only using the 8" for my midbass but they sound really good, are VERY loud. Be sure to have at least 200 watts on each side to really make them shine. Put the midbass in your doors, midrange and tweet in the kick panels. I had the 8's in my doors on my 2000 silverado behind the factory grille.

Will you be running components active? If so I have a line on some comps you may be interested in.

BTW, I've been hard pressed to find a better bang-for-buck SQ amp than my PPI A404s. I even purchased an Audison LRx and although it's a fantastic amp it's not all that over the PPI as far as SQ goes.

there are plenty of components you can get to sound just as good as a set that cost well over 600 for less than 200.

just do some of your own research. spend a little time looking at products, reviews and what makes a product of quality. i spent $125 on a pair of RE comps BNIB and i couldnt be happier. they compare in sound quality to components that cost 3-4 times as much

Will you be running components active? If so I have a line on some comps you may be interested in.
BTW, I've been hard pressed to find a better bang-for-buck SQ amp than my PPI A404s. I even purchased an Audison LRx and although it's a fantastic amp it's not all that over the PPI as far as SQ goes.
have you heard the coustic DR series amps? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

btw, the coustic dr amps dont have any sort of crossover. its just purely a gain block

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.