SPL with Type Rs

Simple, it is a BETTER Wave Guide. Also more flexible to work with..., easier to tune..., no hollow noise..., more heavily reinforced..., more port volume? Should I go on?
Are you for real troll, just so anyone ( if there is anyone left that uses this forum for educational purposes) that reads this knows this and pretty much everything else the troll said about ports is complete BS

Are you for real troll, just so anyone ( if there is anyone left that uses this forum for educational purposes) that reads this knows this and pretty much everything else the troll said about ports is complete BS
Again, he is either a retard/scammer, or trolling outside of the dome and needs banning either way. Are there any mods left here?

Naw, a Slot Port will always give you a higher dB if you know what you're doing with them. If you don't know how to design a friggin cabinet. Ya just go a head and use some PVC pipe or cheap *** PartsExpress PP 6's. They have them available in 2" Ports as well, I am sure some of you guys would agree that they'll give you that few extra 3dB's you are craving. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
How about you go and shove a aero port and then a slot port up your a$s and see which one you like better and I'll bet the aero will make you scream 160 db

Naw, a Slot Port will always give you a higher dB if you know what you're doing with them. If you don't know how to design a friggin cabinet. Ya just go a head and use some PVC pipe or cheap *** PartsExpress 6's. They have them available in 2" Ports as well, I am sure some of you guys would agree that they'll give you that few extra 3dB's you are craving. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
bro you ever figure out if your amp worked?

I'll give you .330 shipped for it

Hey, "The Car Audio Box" ... the guy actually produced good stuff. His designs introduced a lot of people to AeroPorts and he was a major contributor to the AeroPort fad. I am not knocking his designs in the least. I just know for sure that a Slot Vent is indeed better. That is why it is just sooo funny.
Go shove your "slot vents are better" up your a$s and leave to the moon please

I am sure you'll agree that CCA is also a better design than say OFC or Welding, ain't it juan?
When it's multiple runs it has its place. It would have been more expensive for me to do a single run of 2/0 or 4/0 than to do 3 runs of pos and 3 runs of - to my rear batteries.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.