Speaker upgrade help

Participant count
  • Participant list

adixon816
10+ year member

Want to upgrade my stock infinity speakers in my jeep. Their already head unit powered so I'm assuming the previous owner used the amp bypass. Not necessarily looking to run another amp unless it really warrants it. I'm looking for some good coaxials. Not sure if front only or front and back I do have people ride back there. Budget 2-300 lest my wife kill me.

I would use that budget for a set of components up front, & just keep the Infinity rear speakers. That is unless your current speakers are blown or you really just want coaxials.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Heads up, those coaxial units I listed above, have a broken tweeter stem. If you go the pioneer route (and at this price, I definitely would) get...
This is not subjective. Matching the resistance of a given speaker to the amplifier in use is part and parcel of the function of the system. If...
I started a thread in the general car audio forum, but wanted to asked here as well. I'm thinking about replacing the stock front speakers in my...
Thanks so much guys. Talked to crutchfield support with the same question and although they likely don't know everything, and sometimes, salesmen...

About this thread

adixon816

10+ year member
adixon816
South Bound Brook, NJ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from