component's help plzz

Participant count
  • Participant list
I recently bought some crescendo cz series 6.5 components for my front doors on my 05 trailblazer i have a alpine mrx-f30 4 channel my question is i have the components up front n have my stocks on the back with the amp would it b better just to bridged the components on the amp n keep the stocks on the headunit???

You could, but just watch your gains....those comps are 100rms and the amp bridged is 150. You may also consider running active with the 4 channel on your tweets and mids. Run the stock rear off the hu.

Never run speakers amped and off the HU at the same time. People always say to do this but the reality is the HU amp is going to distort much faster than the amp. The distortion from the rear is going to kill the front stage.

So wat will b the right to doit right now i have the components at 2ohm so their seeing around 75 watts and tthe back stocks are seeing 50 watts

So wat will b the right to doit right now i have the components at 2ohm so their seeing around 75 watts and tthe back stocks are seeing 50 watts
And the rear isn't distorting now? You can always fade to the front......

Never run speakers amped and off the HU at the same time. People always say to do this but the reality is the HU amp is going to distort much faster than the amp. The distortion from the rear is going to kill the front stage.
So is running 50w to stock speakers.

I agree with fading your sound mostly to the front (either with an amp to the rear speakers or not). Try this with the HU power to the rear speakers & see if that works for you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.