Speaker to PC

Participant count
  • Participant list

Rincux2

Latvia
Hi everyone.

I need some help connecting speaker to my PC.

The problem is, that the speaker is using 2 pin din connector and I can't connect that to my PC. I need some help converting it to normal PC audio connector.

I got:

Speaker

2-pin Din connector

2 normal PC audio connectors

As I see, speaker have 2 channels.

1st wire- Connected to bass speaker and little speaker

2nd wire- Connected only to bass speaker

I've tried:

Wrapping wires around connector and plugged in PC- Didn't work

Putting "naked" wires in audio port- Didn't work

Wrapping 1st wire to green connector and 2nd wire to red connector (Around metal thing not wire) and plugging in PC- Didn't work too

I tried different settings in Realtek HD Audio Manager (Starting from Line-in to Side Speaker Out)

Sorry for my bad at English, I'm Latvian.

Some pictures in attachment.

P.S I don't know which is right section for this

The PC doesn't make enough power to realistically drive speakers... it does make enough for say small computer speakers but not one of that size. Even most small speakers come with an extra USB connection to take more power with small built in amps.

The PC doesn't make enough power to realistically drive speakers... it does make enough for say small computer speakers but not one of that size. Even most small speakers come with an extra USB connection to take more power with small built in amps.
Hmm... Will my speaker work if I connect it with this? (Pic in attachment)

I've never tried to make a home made computer speaker so I can't really tell you nor want to **** up your sound card.... best bet is to buy a 5 dollar set of computer speakers or a really cheap receiver...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.