Speaker setub with loc

Participant count
  • Participant list

nacheswheelin

Hello everyone, i just ordered some speakers and amps for my jeep. I have some nice subs I could of used but it is very limited on space in there.

I ordered

2 polk db651

2 polk db521

2 baffles and some polyfill

1 pbr300x4

An infinity basslink

I ordered up some 8 guage wire for the install and a cheap loc.

I have two outputs on my stereo so i could go front to fosgate and rear to basslink. Or rear through loc.

Without an external switch is there anyway to wire my amps up so they turn on/off with the key switch?

Also can i run the basslink and fosgate through one fuse off the battery? Or go through fuse to amp then off amp through another fuse to basslink?

I did a lot of research before buying all this stuff but I am more into home stereo components and brands,(have around 2500 watts in the house yamaha dayton and svs). With the 35 hz on the polks will they put out good lows? Ive seen people say that 6.5s wont give good lows, thats the reason I added the basslink. I guess the question here is how solid are these components and for the price (under 500) could I have got better equipment? Also thought about using component's but the ones I wanted were a little out of my range.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.