Speaker positioning

Participant count
  • Participant list

Boomin_tahoe
5,000+ posts

Hurtin' feelings errrday.
WA
Just recently got a matching pair of Sony bookshelf speakers, nothing special, to start my home theatre this summer. So now I got 2 matching pairs. My living room isn't very big //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif so I can only do 5.1 which I'm ok with. I was given a suggestion to mount them on the walls 2 on each side, obviously, so that should work. What about 1 in each corner angled towards the sectional and the other 2 mounted on their sides approx 8-9 ft apart? Guess I outta try it myself and see how it sounds. Wanted to get some opinions but I think I like my idea. I'll need some more arms for this test run!!

Problem is I got this big wide open doorway, which theres no door that leads to the family room. And where my TV is my components are next to it, small wall.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.