Soundqubed vs Hifonics ?

Yeah the Hifonics have their place I have defended them as decent budget amps for a while but that's exactly what they are budget amps. I have seen a lot of posts about my Hifonics blew up or my Hifonics set up sounds like **** not seen to many SQ posts similar just saying.
generally those are the zues hifonics threads or user error threads. I've read them too man.

Yeah the Hifonics have their place I have defended them as decent budget amps for a while but that's exactly what they are budget amps. I have seen a lot of posts about my Hifonics blew up or my Hifonics set up sounds like **** not seen to many SQ posts similar just saying.

You are a newb. Stop commenting about car audio until you have had more than 1 setup lol. Your low end SQ stuff isn't cool, it's on par, maybe a little above the Hifonics stuff ; )

You realize SQ is the knock off/poor mans DD? Your comments amaze me. Yes people with hifonics have problems retard, because 95% of who buys hifonics is teenagers that can only afford hifonics. They don't know what they are doing, and break it. How is this a hard conclusion to come to? I have seen a lot of blown dd, sq, IA, AB, zapco amps. All electronics are prone to breaking. I'm not saying hifonics is on par with most of them, but people break stuff.

$20 says your system ***** anyways, with your 4x6's and 6x9's lol, oh and sealed box.

You are a newb. Stop commenting about car audio until you have had more than 1 setup lol. Your low end SQ stuff isn't cool, it's on par, maybe a little above the Hifonics stuff ; )
You realize SQ is the knock off/poor mans DD? Your comments amaze me. Yes people with hifonics have problems retard, because 95% of who buys hifonics is teenagers that can only afford hifonics. They don't know what they are doing, and break it. How is this a hard conclusion to come to? I have seen a lot of blown dd, sq, IA, AB, zapco amps. All electronics are prone to breaking. I'm not saying hifonics is on par with most of them, but people break stuff.

$20 says your system ***** anyways, with your 4x6's and 6x9's lol, oh and sealed box.
He wanted sealed since he listens to metal..... I'm full of **** so he don't care what I have to say.

this is truly sad... i knew that there was a strong chance that there would be trolls on this forum as no forum is immune, but this is absurd. People come to these places looking for advice and for help clearing up quandaries that are currently perplexing them. If the seasoned, informed and serior participants of a forum are completely rude, opinionated and self righteous then the forum isnt serving its intended purpose. This exact same thing was happening on XDA a few years ago, but the moderators finally stepped up and banned the folks who were the worst offenders to set an example. People need to get off their high horses and realize that not everyone has the same understanding of car audio and also that not everyone wants the same end result as others, nor does everyone have the same budget nor desire to throw as much money at an amp and subs as others do. This is quite sad indeed....

this is truly sad... i knew that there was a strong chance that there would be trolls on this forum as no forum is immune, but this is absurd. People come to these places looking for advice and for help clearing up quandaries that are currently perplexing them. If the seasoned, informed and serior participants of a forum are completely rude, opinionated and self righteous then the forum isnt serving its intended purpose. This exact same thing was happening on XDA a few years ago, but the moderators finally stepped up and banned the folks who were the worst offenders to set an example. People need to get off their high horses and realize that not everyone has the same understanding of car audio and also that not everyone wants the same end result as others, nor does everyone have the same budget nor desire to throw as much money at an amp and subs as others do. This is quite sad indeed....
Wtf...? Okay that was random and completely off topic... Go dodgers i guess

Wtf...? Okay that was random and completely off topic... Go dodgers i guess
not at all... this thread isnt as egregious as others ive been reading, but it contains the same issue. Someone asking for advice and info about amps and people going off about whose system ***** and how theyre retarded etc etc etc

spend a little time reading thru the posts that newbs start, and youll see people get berated, brow-beaten and just sloughed off as idiots. What i said previously was on point and accurate

i just picked up 16 feet of ofc 4 gauge and ring ends to upgrade my big 3, but its -6 outside today, so i think its gonna have to wait. Also need to buy proper battery terminals. All in due time, i guess, all in due time. Need proper power from the alternator and discharging for ground before i put a decent size amp in there as the stock Honda stuff just isnt up to snuff for it methinks

i just picked up 16 feet of ofc 4 gauge and ring ends to upgrade my big 3, but its -6 outside today, so i think its gonna have to wait. Also need to buy proper battery terminals. All in due time, i guess, all in due time. Need proper power from the alternator and discharging for ground before i put a decent size amp in there as the stock Honda stuff just isnt up to snuff for it methinks
So you rant and then totally derail the thread?

may i be forgiven for "derailing" a 2 day dead thread. And the last thing you had to say was, and i quote "He wanted sealed since he listens to metal..... I'm full of **** so he don't care what I have to say." which is about a sub, not an amp which is what the thread title is about. Talking about ofc power cable is no more off topic than talking about subs in a thread that was posing the question about the differences between amps. In addition, it must be said that if what i said made 1 person think about what they say to a newb before they say something that is, shall we say, "less than kind", then it was worth saying. Trolls have no place on forums where people go to seek help. One more thing, most people who disagree with what i said which sparked this conversation are guilty of what that post involved.

i might be new to this forum, but not forums in general...

not at all... this thread isnt as egregious as others ive been reading, but it contains the same issue. Someone asking for advice and info about amps and people going off about whose system ***** and how theyre retarded etc etc etc
spend a little time reading thru the posts that newbs start, and youll see people get berated, brow-beaten and just sloughed off as idiots. What i said previously was on point and accurate
This didn't start yesterday, but seems to be getting better than it use to be. I've seen a couple threads lately when normally guys would get flamed and guys actually try and help.

I thought these forums were to help each other out. All this bashing **** gets a lil to personal and out of hand. I understand everyone has opinion but **** don't u guys think it has gone to far.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.