Soundqubed vs Hifonics ?

Yes. Experts say you're an idiot for thinking the two amps sound different
well considering if i ran the two amps at any ohm load other than 1 ohm there a 300 w / audible difference in wattage that would leave them experts stupified huh?

and that 300w difference is from this threads vid.

well considering if i ran the two amps at any ohm load other than 1 ohm there a 300 w / audible difference in wattage that would leave them experts stupified huh?
and that 300w difference is from this threads vid.
Wow, 300 watts. Look out everybody

Wow, 300 watts. Look out everybody
there goes that lil man complex kickin in... it aint about biggest n baddest ... its about knowing how to use what ya got... to some 300w is a whole system...

good job dodging the facts of that last statement too... lol stick n move stick n move.... lol

there goes that lil man complex kickin in... it aint about biggest n baddest ... its about knowing how to use what ya got... to some 300w is a whole system...
good job dodging the facts of that last statement too... lol stick n move stick n move.... lol
What did I dodge?

Yes, to some, 300 watts is a whole system. When someone shows you their 300 watt system, you just smile, nod your head, and say it sounds good.

No little man complex here. I just like the finer things in life.

What did I dodge?
Yes, to some, 300 watts is a whole system. When someone shows you their 300 watt system, you just smile, nod your head, and say it sounds good.

No little man complex here. I just like the finer things in life.
but thats like running a 600w amp then a 900w amp and saying you cant hear the difference... i know you like the finer thangs... some of ur gear is my wet dream... but in the same token i like the ability to off everything and change systems a couple times a month... i like to pull up next to the guy that spent two grand on his system... and sound off.... then pop the trunk and show him 500 worth of nothing... lol see a true bassheads loves bass... all bass ... ill toss boss in my trunk before i go without... lol so ive ran tons of hifonics and similar amp lines...

all numbers are from taylor fades caco test thread... so wait experts say my brain aint good enough to let me know what sounds better to me personally... that reminds me of the movie shallow hal... lmao..
link me to the thread, i never disputed taylorfades results. i appreciate that he posts relevant information about amplifiers but a clamp is not as accurate or consistent as an amp dyno. nor does he touch on the internal components of the amp, like the guy who dynoed the two did. 'the amp dyno' on youtube is an expert who repairs amplifiers, so if you dont believe his judgement of the internal components then who the hell are you going to believe? you're arguing about two budget amps that are extremely similar.

link me to the thread, i never disputed taylorfades results. i appreciate that he posts relevant information about amplifiers but a clamp is not as accurate or consistent as an amp dyno. nor does he touch on the internal components of the amp, like the guy who dynoed the two did. 'the amp dyno' on youtube is an expert who repairs amplifiers, so if you dont believe his judgement of the internal components then who the hell are you going to believe? you're arguing about two budget amps that are extremely similar.
Post your clamped numbers. - Car Audio Classifieds

i still dont like dyno ... or simulated music... lmao ... i urge you guys to run them... real world testing... simulate voltage drop, turning on the a/c while driving... simulate gas pedal rpm rise... most of all i wish it simulated user abuse....

Post your clamped numbers. - Car Audio Classifieds
i still dont like dyno ... or simulated music... lmao ... i urge you guys to run them... real world testing... simulate voltage drop, turning on the a/c while driving... simulate gas pedal rpm rise... most of all i wish it simulated user abuse....
ive seen that listing before, all those clamps werent done by taylorfade IIRC, i see my powerbass asa1000.1d in there producing 1200w at 2 ohms, which i have a hard time believing lol.

if you think clamps are more accurate than using an amp dyno then you need to research some more before you attempt to correct me.

uneducated comment.... from ur own proof on vid there is almost a 300w difference higher in the aq on 2ohm... 300w at that low power would have a audible difference... :-*
what video are you talking about? in the video where the sq2200 and brx2400 are compared, the SQ amp put out the exact same rail voltage. you keep saying things but it's all a load of shit with no evidence.

ive seen that listing before, all those clamps werent done by taylorfade IIRC, i see my powerbass asa1000.1d in there producing 1200w at 2 ohms, which i have a hard time believing lol.
if you think clamps are more accurate than using an amp dyno then you need to research some more before you attempt to correct me.
yeah only go by ones he posted .... i dont think none of the clamps or amp dynos are advanced enough to simulate real use... they werent even on long enough to see how they perform when hot... ive done so many tests... ive had ones that did awesome on the bench and ****** ...overheat protect in rl... and ive had ****** do good on the bench .... and vise versa... but the real test for me is in the trunk... im one of those guys if you look ill turn it up... if you complain ill go louder kinda guys so i constantly pushing the limits... i mean just the fact that aq's amp is .5ohm stable for daily should let you know the components are way different...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.