Soundqubed vs Hifonics ?

Yup he busted out the N word and provoked a ban.

The guy was acting like a complete douche and this isn't the thunderdome so good riddance for a while. Scott I hope things go well keep us updated. I'd also run Hifonics if I couldn't afford SQ or better and I think that's what a majority of us SQ "nuthuggers" are saying :

You have never owned a BRZ-2400 or an AQ/SQ 2200. Just because an amp has the same board does not make it the same.. There are a lot of amps that same boards.. The BRZ2100 board is the same as a Crescendo bc2000 for ONE example.

Soundqubed = hifonics - Car Audio Classifieds

Dislike my post all you want.
Ive had my SQ-2200 for about 4 mos now, and i gotta say... Its pretty awesome! Got it "used" but never installed, basically NIB and its running a 2 ohm load. Never gets hot, Never clips and it pushes my subs hard! 0% regret on my purchase!! Id recommend the 2200 to anyone for its price.

I saw a post asking what amp says itll do 2k for somewhere around the price and actually does a verified 2k. I didnt see a response...

sq/aq is a far cry from the hifonics series... i dont need to watch the vid.. im had so many of each its crazy... from repairing, disassembling.. etc.... who ever said hifonics best line wont do rated... lmao (and that aint even their best line ) lol

Hifonics BRZ1200.1

-Starting at 14.6v dropping to 13.7v

-starting at .5 ohms Rise to 1.1 ohms

-Power: 1391 watts

dont cheat ur self bro... they do rated... but the aq/sq is cleaner all day no question... hifonics to me is budget gear... ya know what ur getting and treat it as such... and its a step up from audiopipe... lol and i bet you can find one for under 100... and the bre is a step up from that with better power consumption so it dont run hot like the rest... i recommend hifonics all day for a temp/budget build... but would recommend sq/aq for the person building the system for the long haul...

ok so i watched the vid.... didnt see if he accounted for rise... im sure he didnt... heres real world tests of aq/sq 2200... all the way up to a 16v setup.. lol please dont try to put that hifonics on a 16v setup... it wont make it... lol

AQ2200

-Rising to .9 ohms

-2,538w @ 11.4v

-15.5v - 3,365w @ 13v

AudioQue 2200.1

-.5 nominal. Rise to 1.7

-Drop to 12.8v

-1,900w

AudioQue 2200.1

-1 ohm nominal. Rise to 3.1.

-Drop to 12.7v

-1,582w

and in the guys test the aq did 300 more watts on every ohm load except 1 ohm? hmmm

Ive had my SQ-2200 for about 4 mos now, and i gotta say... Its pretty awesome! Got it "used" but never installed, basically NIB and its running a 2 ohm load. Never gets hot, Never clips and it pushes my subs hard! 0% regret on my purchase!! Id recommend the 2200 to anyone for its price.
I saw a post asking what amp says itll do 2k for somewhere around the price and actually does a verified 2k. I didnt see a response...
So... you're running it at a 2 ohm reactive load and you're surprised it doesn't get hot?

sq/aq is a far cry from the hifonics series... i dont need to watch the vid.. im had so many of each its crazy... from repairing, disassembling.. etc.... who ever said hifonics best line wont do rated... lmao (and that aint even their best line ) lol
Hifonics BRZ1200.1

-Starting at 14.6v dropping to 13.7v

-starting at .5 ohms Rise to 1.1 ohms

-Power: 1391 watts

dont cheat ur self bro... they do rated... but the aq/sq is cleaner all day no question... hifonics to me is budget gear.. ya know what ur getting and treat it as such... and its a step up from audiopipe... lol and i bet you can find one for under 100... and the bre is a step up from that with better power consumption so it dont run hot like the rest... i recommend hifonics all day for a temp/budget build... but would recommend sq/aq for the person building the system for the long haul...
What source says the SQ/AQ is a cleaner signal??

Also, guess what? AQ/SQ is budget gear just like Hifonics... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

for me it comes down to looks lol lol aq/sq come out on top...

got to love the all black on those sq amp......
So you like it black??? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif Who doesn't?

bbg.jpg

ok so i watched the vid.... didnt see if he accounted for rise... im sure he didnt... heres real world tests of aq/sq 2200... all the way up to a 16v setup.. lol please dont try to put that hifonics on a 16v setup... it wont make it... lol
AQ2200

-Rising to .9 ohms

-2,538w @ 11.4v

-15.5v - 3,365w @ 13v

AudioQue 2200.1

-.5 nominal. Rise to 1.7

-Drop to 12.8v

-1,900w

AudioQue 2200.1

-1 ohm nominal. Rise to 3.1.

-Drop to 12.7v

-1,582w

and in the guys test the aq did 300 more watts on every ohm load except 1 ohm? hmmm
show me this with efficiency, accurate clamps, and an oscope - or an amp dyno (which has been done for the hifonics and the sq 2200) and then ill believe you. those numbers look like burps wired extremely low up to clipping well past 1% thd

What source says the SQ/AQ is a cleaner signal??

Also, guess what? AQ/SQ is budget gear just like Hifonics... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
what source? lol my ears and more amps than i can count... not too mention i have one car with all aq/and one car running hifonics as we speak...lol and correct sq/aq is budget gear to DD... but thats to big ballers that spend a ton on their rides... dropping 300-400 into single subs is not budget for me... hence why you always see me trying to trade... and i remember when hifonics wasnt maxxsonics....

show me this with efficiency, accurate clamps, and an oscope - or an amp dyno (which has been done for the hifonics and the sq 2200) and then ill believe you. those numbers look like burps wired extremely low up to clipping well past 1% thd
ASK TAYLOR FADE, they are his numbers.... im sure hes got vids, he does vids of everything else... lol

i can currently clamp the zrx1500.1 vs the aq1200.1 but i can already tell you the results... lmao....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.