SoundQubed Jacked Up

Wtf! You said they went up $20 on the hdc a few days ago they were $400 for the 18 now its $439! Thats **** i wanted to order another one goddamnit
The HDC3 series went up $20, the HDC4 series went up $30 The HDC418 with the alum coil is $439 shipped. Where else can you get a comparable 18" sub with a 4" alum coil for $439 shipped?

We raised the price on the HDS line $10 and $20 on the HDC series. We have had several increases in our production cost but we have held off on price increases as long as possible. We still do not charge for domestic shipping. I don't think you can find a better deal anywhere for the quality, reliability, value and service we offer.
Business is Business and it's not a bad thing....if it wasn't for ths F'd up episode I'm goin thru. I'd be Qubed Out rite now. Keep It Up tho, u will have my money soon Hahaha

The HDC3 series went up $20, the HDC4 series went up $30 The HDC418 with the alum coil is $439 shipped. Where else can you get a comparable 18" sub with a 4" alum coil for $439 shipped?
Lol im just givin ya **** , im orderin my second these things are ****** nasty

All the same

HDC418D1_top.jpg

GORDO18_Back.jpg

VFL18side%20%282%29.jpg

Indeed. MSRP on these is about 50% below cost if you were trying to build comparable woofers in USA with American made parts.

IMO it's a pretty good sign that they're raising prices.

Consider they could tell the factory in China to make a sub that LOOKS the same for the same money as costs increase and I guarantee they could get it, the cost would be saved somewhere in the build quality or parts. In fact, I'd expect you could have the Chinese build a sub that LOOKS exactly like this for 200$.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

MakkMar10

Bangin on a Budget
MakkMar10
SoCal
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from