SoundQubed Jacked Up

im glad i picked mine up before the price hike. i got the hdc3 15" for $279 now its $299. but what ***** is i need to pick up another one in a month or two. o well not to bad.

So since SQ raised their prices, about $20 on all subs. Does that lower its competitiveness? I'm more so asking, How does the HDS312 @ $159ship compare to an XFL 1222? Previously the HDS312 was $139ship....
the hds line only went up $10

I swear it went up $20, at least the HDS312 did....a few did only go up $10
oh.... idk last time i checked the 15" - $159, 12" - $149, & 10" - $139 in that line but $169 for the 15 still isnt that bad. of course the XFL is a better overall sub, but idk by how much tho. Whats the price on a XFL-15? just curious

WHAT!!!!!! I know its not a big price jump but dang the reason they are so popular is because there quality and price. I think the price raise will hurt them and ive seen Brand new XFL 15s as low as 190.99 on ebay shipped

oh.... idk last time i checked the 15" - $159, 12" - $149, & 10" - $139 in that line but $169 for the 15 still isnt that bad. of course the XFL is a better overall sub, but idk by how much tho. Whats the price on a XFL-15? just curious
I figured I cud get a deal on XFL's if I go thru myLows an spend some money. Hopefully get it for $175 with box....I'm look'n at 12's only got 40x20 behind third row.

I figured I cud get a deal on XFL's if I go thru myLows an spend some money. Hopefully get it for $175 with box....I'm look'n at 12's only got 40x20 behind third row.
i see... i really dont think you will get the sub and box for 175 tho lol. how much is a XFL-12s lol. im probably going to t get a XFL-15 for a trunk build once i get a car that i want to keep

i see... i really dont think you will get the sub and box for 175 tho lol. how much is a XFL-12s lol. im probably going to t get a XFL-15 for a trunk build once i get a car that i want to keep
Hahaha....I meant the sub for $175ea w/Box. An I jus went thru the same car shytz. Wasn't sure if i want'd my Jeep, well it got tow'd an bad L's help tht out. Now I'm get my Expedition fix'd. Effin set backs SMH

Hahaha....I meant the sub for $175ea w/Box. An I jus went thru the same car shytz. Wasn't sure if i want'd my Jeep, well it got tow'd an bad L's help tht out. Now I'm get my Expedition fix'd. Effin set backs SMH
i see. my blazer block cracked over the winter(it got really cold this year) so i got rid of it. Bought alittle grand am gt for $300, has a over heating issue, but i think we have diagnosed as a blown head gaskets, i dont have the time to fix it, so im just going to sell it and try to make a alittle profit from it lol or just junk it to get my 300 back so that wasnt really a big deal. Now im looking around for a different car

i see. my blazer block cracked over the winter(it got really cold this year) so i got rid of it. Bought alittle grand am gt for $300, has a over heating issue, but i think we have diagnosed as a blown head gaskets, i dont have the time to fix it, so im just going to sell it and try to make a alittle profit from it lol or just junk it to get my 300 back so that wasnt really a big deal. Now im looking around for a different car
The Struggle....I lost my job, Jeep, an my lady wrecked the Expo in a matter of 50days. Now I got a old Camry w/ Kappa's, no sub. FML

We raised the price on the HDS line $10 and $20 on the HDC series. We have had several increases in our production cost but we have held off on price increases as long as possible. We still do not charge for domestic shipping. I don't think you can find a better deal anywhere for the quality, reliability, value and service we offer.

Its a small Price hike, but the performance of the woofers went up also. Ill spend the extra 10-20 dollars for better quality any day

I just hear production cost went up. I never heard they are switching out the design or making the sub better in anyway. Pretty sure its the same **** sub. Its just good ol inflation at its best.

We raised the price on the HDS line $10 and $20 on the HDC series. We have had several increases in our production cost but we have held off on price increases as long as possible. We still do not charge for domestic shipping. I don't think you can find a better deal anywhere for the quality, reliability, value and service we offer.

Wtf! You said they went up $20 on the hdc a few days ago they were $400 for the 18 now its $439! Thats **** i wanted to order another one goddamnit

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.