Question about TREO ENGINEERING TE 15s

roko
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
YUMA, AZ
I have a question about treo te 15s does anyone have experience with them how they do or play???

Any good?? Have a guy wanting my re se 15 and my ta1.2000.d for 2 treo te 15s like new what do u guys think???

I have a set of se 10's, in a sealed box and they are very decently made subs, low, loud and clear. I have know experience with the treo brand. If he has them hooked up, and you are able to, do a comparison of the two.

I have a set of se 10's, in a sealed box and they are very decently made subs, low, loud and clear. I have know experience with the treo brand. If he has them hooked up, and you are able to, do a comparison of the two.
They aren't connected tho

bring a multi-meter with you and check the coils, smell it and check for coil rub. If you got a spare amp to run them then go ahead. Should be louder then your single RE. If you really wanna get loud though, skip it, save up and get some beefier 15s. Unless your all about the trading game lol.

bring a multi-meter with you and check the coils, smell it and check for coil rub. If you got a spare amp to run them then go ahead. Should be louder then your single RE. If you really wanna get loud though, skip it, save up and get some beefier 15s. Unless your all about the trading game lol.
Lol u know I be trying to trade the world lol

But I'm actually waiting on a re mt 15 from a buddy so might aswell just sell my stuff and get new stuff haha cuz I be broke son

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.