Soundqubed hds3 do anything?

Fi car audio alpha 15s
This...2x15s over 3 twelve's those fi audios over the hds ... can't speak on the xfl

If you love xfl go 2 x 15s..... Id stay away from 3 subs and be careful trying to out bang the next man you'll never be satisfied

Soundqubed's hds3.112 subwoofer is only $125. Do they perform okay? I looking to get 3 12s to replace 2 Kicker CVX 12's. Anybody heard this Soundqubed sub?
I own soundqubed subs, the hds2 versions though. my cvr's shat all over them on every level. thought they were gna be louder but I was wrong. now im stuck with 4 hds2 15s. lesson learned. however, I hear the hds3 subs are decent for the price. from what ive seen, not heard at least

Ive owned them and the sundown SAs. Sundown make a great products but i would take the hds3s over the SAs. I had mine on a zx2500 and they got loud!
That can't be true. The SA have got to out beat a 125 dollar sub. I figured the hds3's would be on the same level as kicker but SA is a step above.

This...2x15s over 3 twelve's those fi audios over the hds ... can't speak on the xflIf you love xfl go 2 x 15s..... Id stay away from 3 subs and be careful trying to out bang the next man you'll never be satisfied
Why stay away from 3 subs if balanced adequately? Just curious

Why stay away from 3 subs if balanced adequately? Just curious
i've had 3 b4 and i like 2 better.. i think what they saying is when alot of peeps install 3 subs they think more cone area will be louder, then they try to fit 3 subs in space for 2 so subs don't do as good and they may even run them on same power they would have ran 2.. so each sub gets less power especially if they run at 1.5-1.3ohm instead of 1 -.08ohm which would make amp produce more power and if using 2 subs, each sub gets even more power..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.