Soundqubed hds208 box ?

If you can actually get a hold of them they do have sealed enclosure recommendations for some of their subs. Maybe try giving them a call but .25 - .5 cu ft sounds like a good starting point.

If you do try it sealed let me know how it goes because I myself am in a very space limited application and I have this same sub just sitting here waiting for an enclosure.

Anyone know What are the box specs for soundqubed hds208 both ported and sealed? I emailed sounqubed but still no luck.
Depends on how much power you're looking at giving it. I've made a couple of boxes for these. Here is the most recent that sounds amazing.

Ported: .9 cubes tuned to 33hz with a 3" aero on a CT Sounds M750.1

I have about 1.6 cubes total in a wedge style box, space is limited if I do ported I would have to do an aero style port. Here's a quick little sketch I did of the box. My cab has a bump in the back that's why there's a cut out in the middle.

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

I have about 1.6 cubes total in a wedge style box, space is limited if I do ported I would have to do an aero style port. Here's a quick little sketch I did of the box. My cab has a bump in the back that's why there's a cut out in the middle.

If you do try it sealed let me know how it goes because I myself am in a very space limited application and I have this same sub just sitting here waiting for an enclosure.
Yea I was originally gonna do 2 sa-12s in a 4th order blow through set up but looks like I'm not going to be able to keep this pickup for a long time, so there just sitting in my room. But I need at least a lil bass for now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.