Soundqubed hdc4 port help

[quote name='jar1zx']Got a lot to do, sound mat cab, doors, run a bunch of 2/0 ofc, install door speakers, and new bigger wires, amp doors.

Guy at audio shop will make double 6.5 door pods....so 1 thing I get out of.

I'll take out backseat, make a false floor, install batteries, do big 3 and put new alt in.

Still have to buy dual alt bracket and fuses.

After all that I may give a 2nd try at box. Shorter port/ports might make for a box that loads better, or a wrapped slot port

Anyone have a dual alt bracket for an 08 5.3 Chevy/gmc sitting around that they need to turn into cash? I kinda like the dcpower one.[/QUOTE]

I think @Hertz Mafia bought a DC multiple alt bracket..

Waiting on the rest of stuff to get so I can do build.

Was bored today so I broke out the spl meter and hit 137 at 31hz with the 1000 watts on music, and I only tried two songs.

I can't wait till I get more power

Next week I should have enough of the parts in to power the 7k //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Finally got dual alts in wired up, both new batts in, did frame grounds with bolts.

And hooked up my 7k

Hell of a change.

Does great beating out all 30hz and bit lower but on normal music with a bit higher bass it doesn't do so well.

May redo build box and tune 35hz

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.