Sound system advice for 2004 es330

Participant count
  • Participant list
I googled those and there’s some feedback on various forums. You should check it out. Is your intention to buy rockford. Morel, focal, and hertz al make competent component sets too

Its more about availability for focal. Is american bass any good? Whats wrong with the rockford fosgate power series? Found a set for about the same price as the morel maximus 2 ($320 cad). Specs wise rf looks better but both are well reviewed. Do you say morel? Or go for sundown audio which i havent heard much about.

sorry theres too many speakers and brands🤯

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Sweet!! Im happy to hear that it was not a major issue.!! Very nice man. Thanks for letting us know what the culprit was!!
WOW! Didn’t realize the weight of this stuff, now I understand how it works!😊
I suspect it's an ignition problem rather than a transmission problem. Start with the basics: plugs, wires, coils, check engine codes. Does the...
thats good to hear that sub/amp is good pair, well one of the front speakers on right side, im guessing it blew out because its the one that makes...
So I am planning to build a system in my Ford Excursion and can’t decide on whether I want to use an iPad mini with a sound processor behind it or...

About this thread

ogloc.1574

CarAudio.com Newbie
ogloc.1574
Toronto
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from