SOUND QUBED having a sale, looks pretty good if anyone cares..

Got a link to them pyles?
Im still trying to find a super cheap set that will sound ok in my tahoe, im not trying to get into audio this year.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
Pyle pdbt18. I ran 4 in my car on the Pyle pro mids. Sounded good and got stupid loud for really cheap.

I bought everything from parts express. I put the mids and tweets in my buddies 350z as well and he loves them.

Pyle pdbt18. I ran 4 in my car on the Pyle pro mids. Sounded good and got stupid loud for really cheap.
I bought everything from parts express. I put the mids and tweets in my buddies 350z as well and he loves them.
Will look into them as i put some jbls and they are lacking on headunit power [emoji23][emoji23]

Are these amps quality pieces? I'm having issues with my PG Ti2k and want to throw a bit more power at my substance and $369 is a pretty sweet price for that 2200.

Are these amps quality pieces? I'm having issues with my PG Ti2k and want to throw a bit more power at my substance and $369 is a pretty sweet price for that 2200.
they are good for the $.. the ssa and twisted sounds, synergy probably better amps but more $.. if u want good power get orion xtr 1500 tested about 2200rms $339 last time i saw them.. Amps - WATTAGE & CH's - 1501w - 2500w Mono - Page 1 - SSA STORE

Yes. Ive owned 7 SoundQubed amps. Had no issues with them. Even ran 2 at .25 ohm. lol

So they go from 4500 to 7k , I have a taramps HD 8k , but wanna switch back to Korean, I'm having no luck with the Brazilian amps ...arrggghh
The 4500 is just a beefed up aq 3500.
Good amps for less money, but if you have the budget then look else where or used.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.