SOUND QUBED having a sale, looks pretty good if anyone cares..

I drove over to Oklahoma City yesterday and picked up a 7k, 2nd set of 6.5's and a 18 basket for my blown hdc3 10 (changing to 18)

Got a demo in the DD audio van! Got to say that was sweet!

Guys at soundqubed were pretty cool.

I had bought the 4500 watt and like day or two after they put the 7k on sale........I had to go to Tulsa anyways so instead of mailing amp back I just took a road trip.

The DD van demo was almost worth the 12 hours I spent on the road yesterday.

[quote name='macsdad']Whatcha get?[/QUOTE]

Actually, wanna keep that a bit of a secret. However, it's def worth the wait. I asked @bigblank69 if he'd be willing to test it....didn't even think twice about an answer lol....he'll share his results and reveal the amp with pics and also a youtube vid. It's a big amp, and the company is no longer in business. Hard to come by.

So they go from 4500 to 7k , I have a taramps HD 8k , but wanna switch back to Korean, I'm having no luck with the Brazilian amps ...arrggghh
Vital power 7k is awesome amp for the price. I run mine at .33ohm daily and it loves it. Doesn’t over heat.

[quote name='Boomin_tahoe']Actually, wanna keep that a bit of a secret. However, it's def worth the wait. I asked @bigblank69 if he'd be willing to test it....didn't even think twice about an answer lol....he'll share his results and reveal the amp with pics and also a youtube vid. It's a big amp, and the company is no longer in business. Hard to come by.[/QUOTE]

Waiting with baited breath.....lol. Cool beans dude.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.