SOUND QUBED having a sale, looks pretty good if anyone cares..

Haven't seen any either but why not buy a hifonics over sound qubed and save some money
Are you serious? Hifonics is kinda junk anyway. I'd rather spend a wee bit more and get something I know is better than Hifonics.

Are you serious? Hifonics is kinda junk anyway. I'd rather spend a wee bit more and get something I know is better than Hifonics.
A while back it was found hf and sq shared the same board, but different caps.
That was only on then 2200 and lower.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

The SQ stuff is available from SSA, as well as Financing options. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

The SQ stuff is available from SSA, as well as Financing options. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
If you can finance my horrible credit ill buy lots of stuff [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]?

A while back it was found hf and sq shared the same board, but different caps.
That was only on then 2200 and lower.

I ran my 2200s at .25 each. I don't think the Hifonics would do that and I still do own a Hifonics Brut. But who knows. SQ did upgrade the amps not long after.

anyone tested the xtr 1k yet? i can't find 1.. i guess it does about 1350 or so and 1k at 2 ohms, i'd just like to see the #'s..
XTR1000.1d doesn't do 1k at 2 ohms... Or at least mine didn't. I can't remember all the numbers but I do know the 2 ohms number didn't crack 1k.

Can we do credit thing over phone?

I've been working on my credit all year.....put a truck on a loan then a zero turn and a boat haven't been late with a payment, in fact I'm paid up till January. Last time I talked to banker she said I moved up to C credit and should have B credit soon and next year I'll be good.

Tip...if you have a good banker and they will give you a loan........buy something you don't need like a 4 wheeler or a boat because it will boost credit fast.

Give it a try.....downside is you have to type in item discription and item numbers but I was approved for $2500
Even conns has denied me, which is why i pay cash or debit for everything i buy..
Would be nice to pay in payment once in a while to feel like im saving money lmao.

I may try it when im ready to buy audioz

Even conns has denied me, which is why i pay cash or debit for everything i buy..
Would be nice to pay in payment once in a while to feel like im saving money lmao.

I may try it when im ready to buy audioz

yep that how rent a center has gotten rich renting tv's for $25 week =$1300 yr for a $500 tv.. it's a stupid tax for stupid peeps.. at least your way u are buying something.. i say all this as i pay off my 35k equity line when house was paid for 30 yrs ago, thats my 4% "credit card" lol..

yep that how rent a center has gotten rich renting tv's for $25 week =$1300 yr for a $500 tv.. it's a stupid tax for stupid peeps.. at least your way u are buying something.. i say all this as i pay off my 35k equity line when house was paid for 30 yrs ago, thats my 4% "credit card" lol..
The logic is smart [emoji23], but who can hate on not paying 500$ upfront.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.