SOUND QUBED having a sale, looks pretty good if anyone cares..

yeah its a hifonics amp wtf. crazy
yeah my ppi has copies too idk who had it 1st or if they all came out at same time but it's the same as a soundstream, nvx, power bass and polk (which is a good bit more $)

Wonder if the 4500 and 7k soundqubed amps are copies also?

I know the gut shots on both amps look impressive.

Haven't seen sq 3500,4500 or 7k on a amp dyno vid on YouTube yet. Big D and Steve have just about tested all the other brands.

And I've seen a few skar vids with them testing the skar amps....but maybe I've missed the soundqubed amp test...?

Wonder if the 4500 and 7k soundqubed amps are copies also?I know the gut shots on both amps look impressive.

Haven't seen sq 3500,4500 or 7k on a amp dyno vid on YouTube yet. Big D and Steve have just about tested all the other brands.

And I've seen a few skar vids with them testing the skar amps....but maybe I've missed the soundqubed amp test...?
Haven't seen any either but why not buy a hifonics over sound qubed and save some money

The hds312.1 is on sale for like 130 lol would any of you recommend the new hds312 over the American bass xfl 12 I'm having a hard time choosing the hds312 has more xmax.
Hds looks pretty good.....I own hdc3 and hdc4's,both are built like a brick................

If you want loud it's surface area-xmax-and power that gets spl

So you would choose the hds312 over the xfl?
I've always been a bit power junkie so I went with the hdc4 12's, 7k amp, big pack of sound deadening, bunch of 0/2 ofc for my sub stage.

Getting ready to buy batts to back it up and have 2 alts.

But at $130 that doesn't seem to bad. And if you have room for 4 or more I bet you could hit higher numbers with less power and money invested.

The hds312.1 is on sale for like 130 lol would any of you recommend the new hds312 over the American bass xfl 12 I'm having a hard time choosing the hds312 has more xmax.
you wanna half that xmax of the hds, thats two way xmax. The xmax we normally look for is one way xmax.

Welp xfl it is!
One xlf 15 with one orion xtr 1500 should be enough power right? If I buy another xlf in the future I'll just buy another xtr 1500 and strap them mugs. Should be getting more than 3k on them bad boys. Anyways anyway if you had time could you help me build a box design? Or what would you recommend for the box size for 2 xlf 15s? And port tuning?

One xlf 15 with one orion xtr 1500 should be enough power right? If I buy another xlf in the future I'll just buy another xtr 1500 and strap them mugs. Should be getting more than 3k on them bad boys. Anyways anyway if you had time could you help me build a box design? Or what would you recommend for the box size for 2 xlf 15s? And port tuning?
yeah it'll be plenty of power even at 2 ohm remember it does 2200 at 1 ohm 1500 or so at 2ohm.. 1 1500 would run 2 very well i'm sure.. if u diff gonna get 2 subs and amps u could get the 1k probably does 1350 or more at 1 ohm.. the dual box will take some work to calculate so concentrate on getting the single box done for now.. this is good design from ssa website i based mine on this box but made mine 1/2" higher and port shorter and not quite as wide and added double front baffle.. so u can use this to go by and adjust specs to fit your sub and car, of course if u make box smaller or bigger and go with same port length it'll change tuning..

Sadly I already got the 1500 lol but Im buying 2 ohm xlfs i wonder if 2 xlf 12s would be loud enough I really can't decide the xlf 12 is 170 on Amazon and xfl 15 is 200. What I was going to do was strap the amps to 2 xlf 12s or 15s.

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

And I appreciate the box design but how would I go about changing that box for 2 xfls?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.