Sound digital amps, who’s got em?

They have to be more reliable than CT. Keep them within design limits (impedance and input voltage) and people seem to have good luck with them.
My Chinese sweat shop amp has treated me well.

But it’s time for more power.

SD is claiming 90% efficiency //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

Yeah, I know we're late to the party but these Brazilian amps are intriguing.

Has anybody run one of the 4 channels to their front stage?

Keep them clean and within specifications and they will display the best efficiency, dynamics and life money can buy.

SD is claiming 90% efficiency //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif
All class D amps have great efficiency on paper but you'll likely never see published efficiency in your car.

That all said I used a couple Stetsoms early on in the whole Brazilian era and had good luck with both. I'd expect with current revisions they're only getting better.

All class D amps have great efficiency on paper but you'll likely never see published efficiency in your car.
That all said I used a couple Stetsoms early on in the whole Brazilian era and had good luck with both. I'd expect with current revisions they're only getting better.
That’s what I figured.

Could pick up a 6.5k Sd for 700

Probably gonna have to get it at that price.

If they would release a bass series version of the 8k id do it
the evo 8k is in the same class as the hd8k. Bass series is more in line with the Power series from SD. So there's literally no reason to go with an overpriced 6.5k over an 8k.

PS you need a new dealer because 650 shipped is how much people pay(non holiday discounted price, just normal pricing) for an evo 8k. 700 for a 6.5k Brazilian is highway robbery. Especially during black friday season.

whats the taramps bass 12k going for now days?

its probably under $1000 and overhead is always good.

plus you may be able to wire to 4ohm and still get the power your looking for but better efficiency.

and still have options open in the future!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.