Sound Deadening

Participant count
  • Participant list

azphat12
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Tulsa, OK
Been reading a lot about this... got some questions

I have been looking at Second Skin Audio auto insulation.

I have also been looking at several forum posts and videos about Peel & Seal from Lowes.

Anyone use these products?

The SSA products definately have the better marketing, but I have never used it before.

SSA is a lot more expensive....but is it worth the extra costs?

I am not showing or competing in my car...but I do want my money to be used on something that works.

Just want to know some opinions or experiences before I buy either product in the next couple weeks.

I am just going to stick with my gut feeling and get the Second Skin Audio stuff.

Would hate to be wrong and mess up my car with the other stuff out there.

I used 2 rolls of the peel n seal on my blazer roof and rear tail gate and it really helped out a lot. Ive never used anything else to compare it to, but for the $30 i spent im very happy with my purchase.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.