Sound Deadening

RMF419
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I need to pick up some sound deadening. I have no experience with this type of a product. I am looking to do two doors and the rear shelf, where the 6x9's normally go. The budget, and I am stretching here, around $125. Or should I do the rear then the doors. I am having alot of noise from the rear, when I really start cranking it up. I do not want the stuff falling off in two years.

I need to pick up some sound deadening. I have no experience with this type of a product. I am looking to do two doors and the rear shelf, where the 6x9's normally go. The budget, and I am stretching here, around $125. Or should I do the rear then the doors. I am having alot of noise from the rear, when I really start cranking it up. I do not want the stuff falling off in two years.
secondskin

Dynamat off ebay.

I have a couple of orrs in the water now, but I am very intersted in the tiles. That is very affordable, being you do not have too double them up.
Yup, you won't have to cover you whole car and make it look as if your car was made out of tin foil, like how SS seems to make you think you need.

i think that there's alot more then just recommending a product going on here and everyone just needs to calm down lol
calm your willie nillie! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Yup, you won't have to cover you whole car and make it look as if your car was made out of tin foil, like how SS seems to make you think you need.
but i want my car to bake //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.