Sound deadener

where can i find the tantric deadener? i didnt see it on their site
None in stock until the end of the year. When we'll have it up to 200 mil then. But I've got some 120 mil stuff in stock now. 100 sq ft Should be enough to do your whole car

None in stock until the end of the year. When we'll have it up to 200 mil then. But I've got some 120 mil stuff in stock now. 100 sq ft Should be enough to do your whole car
thats the only deadener that comes close to my wood bracing in a single layer. Cant imagine it getting even thicker!

He said the tantric is getting upgraded to 200 mill. Idk how much it was before. His 120 mill might be something else.
i PMed him and he says he has Skyhigh 120 mill, not sure what mill is but im pretty sure it related to thickness haha

Its generally worth it to get a better built deadener and only needing to use 1 layer rather than cheaping out and finding out you need more than 1 layer. The stinger is 80 mill so not quite double, but 1.5x

dammm 57 pages...

well i skipped to the end to see what was what. the only thing i got was........

"The top 2 after testing were Sounddeadenershowdown's CLD tiles followed by KnuKonceptz Kolossus 100mil with Kolossus being the overall best bang for your buck"

would love to know were the q-mat is in the list, as thats what i have in my truck.

when i get bored ill read more of it..

thanks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.