Sound deadener

I need alot haha, so i figured id hit up the forums for a good price. Im looking to do all 4 doors, the entire roof, and possible the hatch door. PM me if youve got some
Save some money on the roof, Just do 1/2 ply wood, heavy duty adhesive and greatstuff foam. Works 10x better than deadener, roof is solid as a rock afterwards.

Stinger RKX36B Roadkill Expert Dampening Adhesive Sheets, 9pk - Walmart.com

Thats the cheapest good working deadener atm with its pricing. 36 sq ft for $82 for aint bad.

Save some money on the roof, Just do 1/2 ply wood, heavy duty adhesive and greatstuff foam. Works 10x better than deadener, roof is solid as a rock afterwards.
Stinger RKX36B Roadkill Expert Dampening Adhesive Sheets, 9pk - Walmart.com

Thats the cheapest good working deadener atm with its pricing. 36 sq ft for $82 for aint bad.
ive thought about doing that wood before for the roof, but whenever i try to build something nice looking it comes out sloppy haha, i just know that if i can eliminate that flex it would feel so much better

ive thought about doing that wood before for the roof, but whenever i try to build something nice looking it comes out sloppy haha, i just know that if i can eliminate that flex it would feel so much better
Trust me man, your head liner will cover up all the ugliness. Flex will be almost nonexistent. I had flex still with two layers of deadener on my roof. Gained loudness going with the plywood bracing and it costs a lot less AND YOU WILL GO BIGGER.

Trust me man, your head liner will cover up all the ugliness. Flex will be almost nonexistent. I had flex still with two layers of deadener on my roof. Gained loudness going with the plywood bracing and it costs a lot less AND YOU WILL GO BIGGER.
would you be willing to help me with this process if i choose to?! i know ill eventually go bigger, but if just these type rs do this to my roof i gotta do something first, probably doesnt help the subs face up but i love it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

[quote name='brafferty']IF i do deadener dont i need other pieces as well? they dont just "tear and stick" do they? ive never seen any in person[/QUOTE]

Its like a sticker and you have to use a roller or something hard to press on and get all the air out to make proper adhesion along with cleaning/prepping the surface.

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

If you do go with only deadener, I'd recomend tantric vibraflex, only enough for the roof, the rest of the car can be normal deadener. @mylows10 can probably get you some of that ridiculous as f*** deadener.

[quote name='Jeffdachef']Its like a sticker and you have to use a roller or something hard to press on and get all the air out to make proper adhesion along with cleaning/prepping the surface.

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

If you do go with only deadener, I'd recomend tantric vibraflex, only enough for the roof, the rest of the car can be normal deadener. @mylows10 can probably get you some of that ridiculous as f*** deadener.[/QUOTE]

Ridiculous as Fucc? haha is that good or bad

Ridiculous as Fucc? haha is that good or bad
Pansy deadener

Dynamat-10425-main-image-1.jpeg

Tantric

That is the greatest thing ive seen all week //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.