Sonido Mask amplifier review ZX-1500 & ZX-3000

People pay for more then just power... How about reliability ? How bout a proven company ? I've beat the hell out that m3 at .375 never skipped a beat even hoppin right in -0 degree weather and beating on it .. You get what you pay for. .. Just rerember that
Yes and my aq was ran daily at .25 and ppl run them there daily for years..u get what u pay for to a extent then its just nonsense and ppl wanting to think they have big boy pants...yes i agree there are amps for everybody out there ...and theres a line to draw as far as "budget stuff" goes

Retail 499 I can get a m2b wire it low and outperform it .. Better yet add little over 100 and get a m3b
Yea retail i bet we can snag one for mid 300.s ..and i bet ur buddy had the fx1500 or fx2000 not the zx line ..totally diff animal ...not saying its gods gift to amps ..just dont judge a amp that has only been in 2 ppls hands ...only time will tell when ppl start abusing them on ****** electrical and low ohm loads..then we can say they r crap

Yes and my aq was ran daily at .25 and ppl run them there daily for years..u get what u pay for to a extent then its just nonsense and ppl wanting to think they have big boy pants...yes i agree there are amps for everybody out there ...and theres a line to draw as far as "budget stuff" goes
I'm not bashing Aq amps bro

He had one smaller then the 3k I believe it was a 1500 you can think what u want tho. .. I'm not tripping //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
i wasnt being smart tho by the way i was honestly asking

I know im just sayin theres lots of stuff out there thats cheap and takes a beating ..my buddies had a dtr3400 for years amd years at .25 with sketchy electrical and it doesnt miss a beat
It don't put out like a m3 wired that low tho

No, the install is the biggest factor.
And to be fair, DD amps are pretty efficient and generally have a smaller footprint than other comparable Korean amps. Compare the size of a M4a to most other 7k amps.
To be honest, I won't pull LxWxD. Not really worth it to me. I own DD products, stuff sitting in my room right now. I don't bash DD products, just making a point.

I remember the old Harrison sound lab Drag Queen amps, which were banned from being used in comps. Only cause it sat in a bank of batteries ? which was a stupid rule.

I remember the old Harrison sound lab Drag Queen amps, which were banned from being used in comps. Only cause it sat in a bank of batteries ? which was a stupid rule.

Harrison Labs DB Drag Queen FTW

Buy one .. And when it's nothing special and you catch your self eyeballin better amps .. Just know deep down I was right //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
lol i always do that anyway, regardless of what equipment i have. This hobby is a endless money pit lol... Also no need to no that you were right deep down. I know the other amps i mentioned are better, im just not spending the extra lol

Only reason dd even was brought up is cause it's in my sig .. I didn't mention it. .. I simply stated that sondio mask is hot fresh garbage .. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

lol i always do that anyway, regardless of what equipment i have. This hobby is a endless money pit lol... Also no need to no that you were right deep down. I know the other amps i mentioned are better, im just not spending the extra lol
Grab a pa bamf if u want budget budget there little tanks for the cash

U are a fvcking idiot ..u are a supporting vendor on here amd supposed lanzar dealer with a web site and u think its appropriate to just come on here and say a bunch of **** about products u know nothing about or havent even ran...u have no real world experience ..so how can u push or "product place" as u say abt stuff u know jack about???? U gota be like 18 or 3/4 retard..good luck getting anyone to buy amything from u
never go full retard

Only reason dd even was brought up is cause it's in my sig .. I didn't mention it. .. I simply stated that sondio mask is hot fresh garbage .. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Stfu newb. quit bashing something you have never used. clearly your a dd ball hugger. i just cant stand people that talk ****.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.