Sonido Mask amplifier review ZX-1500 & ZX-3000

compared to DD amps they are just okay lol , but how many amps can mess with dd?
I don't even run dd amps .. But I do know someone who ran one of these garbage amps .. And one he payed way less then these listed prices .. And 2 .. It was a piece of trash .. Now continue on with the poor mans thread please .. Let me know when you guys save up some more maybe y'all can step up to hifonics lmfao .. Or grab a audio pipe since that moron big d says the 1500 is a beast on the peak power lol lol it never ends over here ..

What amps out perform dd cheaper ? And don't be qoute'n dd retail either if your not listing the other companies retail price as we'll
There are some im sure that go toe to toe with dd for less.but my statement was meant that u can get more power for less money than dd.yes we all kno wat dd amps can do and there great but why not get more power for less money..just makes sense

I love DD products, Have owned a bunch of subs etc. but I remember them Z amps they sold were burning up left and right. And for the price it was a joke.

My boys crown amp smashed the Z he used to run. Facts are facts, DD amp 154.1 term/Crown 155.4 term. numbers don't lie.

There are some im sure that go toe to toe with dd for less.but my statement was meant that u can get more power for less money than dd.yes we all kno wat dd amps can do and there great but why not get more power for less money..just makes sense
Like an opti3500d which oh yes i did run for years. Your gonna pay more for a sundown 2500 or m2 but that opti is a good 2500 at 1ohm amp for the price which is still cheaper than a saz1500. I agree amps can go toe to toe. i never got an answer if it could be ran at half ohm though, we need more info, what voltage can it take, S2N ratio? On the sonido.

I love DD products, Have owned a bunch of subs etc. but I remember them Z amps they sold were burning up left and right. And for the price it was a joke.
My boys crown amp smashed the Z he used to run. Facts are facts, DD amp 154.1 term/Crown 155.4 term. numbers don't lie.
Know one ever said harmon doesn't make good products. We used crown amps in studio when i was in school ran alot better than my behringer im talking pa systems right now but a Amp is an Amp

Know one ever said harmon doesn't make good products. We used crown amps in studio when i was in school ran alot better than my behringer im talking pa systems right now but a Amp is an Amp
By crown amp I mean the JBL 6000GTI. Sorry.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.