Sonido Mask amplifier review ZX-1500 & ZX-3000

also ran the fx-200.4 nice nice amp for the price loud and clean cant say much for clamping but i was impressed

Ill stay right here my opinions are mine has nothing to do with how i do business. Call me whatever ive never scammed anyone, and always tried to give people the best possible deal i could get them. That's what i stand for not all the back n forth that i thought was harmless, my rep is bad? But I'm not the trying to sell people 5000 watt amps for $1200 but yeah the people that do are "good guys" while they are taking your kids college fund. The reason i sell lanzar is because they give the best quality for the dollar you pay. Know one should ever buy a name IMO

BAHAHA... Now I know you don't know what your talking about!!!!
I hate it when people talk about products that they have NEVER used or seen.

The ZX-3000 would stomp a mud hole in ANY power acoustik amp.
It's also double the price .. May as we'll get something worth buying at that point .. Jump off those nutts

Ur just reading facts off the internet amd trying to pass them off as fact.and its not just me .more and more ppl are picking up on ur bs ..and it doesnt look good for this site when u have a big supporting vendor sign on ur name..spouting out nonsense. .and yes they are very unreliable and anything below 12.5 they go poof alot ..and ive seen clamps from 1600 to almost 2400 they have no qc they are all over the place
I wouldn't put pa in my ride but we put a bamf 5500 on my buddies lethal injection cause he was low on funds .. We'll that was we'll over a year ago and it's still going strong stock electrical .. 4 gauge no extra batts .. I believe he paid around 90/120$ shipped and it's beating the **** outta that 15" .. In my eyes there's budget then pointless. .. And sondio mask is pointless lol .. 350$/400$ for one when I can add 100ish get a proven Korean beast new .. Or get something barley used... Etc .. Just not worth dropping the coin on. ..

Well i read the sonidio has 70 db s2n how do i know it's not worse?? It claims 1600 at 1 ohm and did 1300 something
Sorry man but I think you should be doing a lot more research if you want to become a recognized site vendor and also get rid of the pyle products.

Sorry man but I think you should be doing a lot more research if you want to become a recognized site vendor and also get rid of the pyle products.
Research is all i do if you did you would know opti's are proven im not dropping pyle who cares about the junk they make i never sell any of that

man yal are still going at it.... smh

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

well its been a hour but still

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.