Sonido Mask amplifier review ZX-1500 & ZX-3000

Dude once again i can say what i want to say don't worry about me dad i can handle it
U are a fvcking idiot ..u are a supporting vendor on here amd supposed lanzar dealer with a web site and u think its appropriate to just come on here and say a bunch of **** about products u know nothing about or havent even ran...u have no real world experience ..so how can u push or "product place" as u say abt stuff u know jack about???? U gota be like 18 or 3/4 retard..good luck getting anyone to buy amything from u

It's not me taking over the thread just want everyone to know that, lol everything in my car is opti yet i know nothing of my products lol get outta here, I'm this I'm that yotta yotta, these amps put out alot at half ohm didn't make rated on certified test, but over on dynamic that shows me it would be great for subs but not competition., someone did the research for me so i didn't have to. I use creditable researchers to give my opinions. Alota people don't even wanna go online and do the research so i do it for them.

It's not me taking over the thread just want everyone to know that, lol everything in my car is opti yet i know nothing of my products lol get outta here, I'm this I'm that yotta yotta, these amps put out alot at half ohm didn't make rated on certified test, but over on dynamic that shows me it would be great for subs but not competition., someone did the research for me so i didn't have to. I use creditable researchers to give my opinions. Alota people don't even wanna go online and do the research so i do it for them.
In at least 3 threads today youve blasted out comments not true about products ..even the opti sub takin 4k all day then u admitted to not knowing about it ...sorry for hijacking thread...ive been dealing with this "vendors" idiocricy

these amps put out alot at half ohm didn't make rated on certified test....
I don't want to spoil the surprise but wait for the whole video test, the ZX-3000 does OVER 2000 @ 2 ohm CERTIFIED under 1% distortion.. So it did over rated

I don't want to spoil the surprise but wait for the whole video test, the ZX-3000 does OVER 2000 @ 2 ohm CERTIFIED under 1% distortion.. So it did over rated
Arent u glad hes a vendor here and making false claims about a product he knows nothing about //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

No worries, I've always thought it was interesting when a thread goes off track BAHAHA!
While were off track .hows the little car going?

Did you run the 1233???
Look guy ive got nothing against u personally ..im not ur competition. .id like to see everyone on here succeed .but u cant as a vendor and rep for certain brands say the stuff ur saying on here without anything to back it up and expect to push any product ..no hard feelings just some advice

basically giving your opinion on something you saw someone else running. You have no idea what it can and can't do
No these are local builds ive helped with or friends and iknow what kinda power they on tap and diff things theyve tried with these subs ..ive seen there limits in person on more than 1 occasion

You didn't run though did u??
No and neither are u or pushing 4k to one u even admited that ..ur the salesman for them not me .i have nothing to gain by hyping up a woofer ..he wanted something for 4-6k .u said the opti 1233 which will not handle that ..im not gona let someone push a product on someone that wont work for their application..simple

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.