Sonido Mask amplifier review ZX-1500 & ZX-3000

Like an opti3500d which oh yes i did run for years. Your gonna pay more for a sundown 2500 or m2 but that opti is a good 2500 at 1ohm amp for the price which is still cheaper than a saz1500. I agree amps can go toe to toe. i never got an answer if it could be ran at half ohm though, we need more info, what voltage can it take, S2N ratio? On the sonido.
That work?

http://i.imgur.com/joctNMf.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't even run dd amps .. But I do know someone who ran one of these garbage amps .. And one he payed way less then these listed prices .. And 2 .. It was a piece of trash .. Now continue on with the poor mans thread please .. Let me know when you guys save up some more maybe y'all can step up to hifonics lmfao .. Or grab a audio pipe since that moron big d says the 1500 is a beast on the peak power lol lol it never ends over here ..
Timmy, im curious as to how someone is running these when they just actually released?

Man this is why i hate reading amp reviews. It always tuns into a pissing match between people and their brands of choice. This amp cannot be be that bad . Its a 3k amp, if it does at least 2500 clean then it is in now way a "garbage amp"(no offense just saying).

Look at the "quality amp" companies in the 2500-3000rms range(YOU WILL NEVER HEAR A DIFF). (These price are google searched for NEW Amp prices >) Saz2500-$740, DD m3-I have no clue on pricing but it know its up their, Orion 2500d i see $650 through google/ebay but i know they are usually higher.

I seen on facebook through a dealer that you can get Sonido Mask Zx3000 for $399. At that price point again if it will do atleast 2500 then its a good amp. Call me broke or whatever you want but if i can get 2500 out of this amp for $399 vs another 2500 amp that cost's $740 etc, why would i pay more?... like i said call me broke, its what ever, ill just save my $340 with a smile on face. /Rant

I love DD products, Have owned a bunch of subs etc. but I remember them Z amps they sold were burning up left and right. And for the price it was a joke.
My boys crown amp smashed the Z he used to run. Facts are facts, DD amp 154.1 term/Crown 155.4 term. numbers don't lie.
And the crown is a $2000 amp which puts out roughly the same power from 1-4 ohms, so it's extremely ignorant to compare it to anything else.

I don't buy garbage homie
Timmy, im curious as to how someone is running these when they just actually released?
He didn't, because the ZX-3000.. Not the FX-3000 BUT ZX SERIES!! is brand new, so new infact the only person to hold one was myself and then dereck.. Because his came from me lol.

There's only 50 at the warehouse with a late spring arrival date for more

Retail price on the ZX-3000 is $499.00

And I seen the sundown 1500 on the smd dyno barely crack 1600 on dynamic mode @ 0.8 ohm and 2000 at 0.5

The dyno doesn't care what brand you like, whether its Digital Designs or Sundown.. it just gives honest numbers!

He didn't, because the ZX-3000.. Not the FX-3000 BUT ZX SERIES!! is brand new, so new infact the only person to hold one was myself and then dereck.. Because his came from me lol.

And I seen the sundown 1500 on the smd dyno barely crack 1600 on dynamic mode @ 0.8 ohm and 2000 at 0.5

The dyno doesn't care what brand you like, whether its Digital Designs or Sundown.. it just gives honest numbers!
Dam truth hurts doesnt it

And the crown is a $2000 amp which puts out roughly the same power from 1-4 ohms, so it's extremely ignorant to compare it to anything else.
So the z2 is small ? Hey man he said nothing can compare. Correct it is ignorant. That's the point. And he paid $1200

Exactly and the saz1500 is right around the same price as the ZX-3000. So of course im would take the ZX3k over the saz1500.

Also the FX-3000 is NOT garbage either, ive seen some people use these put up some good numbers on termblab. No they are not the best but most certainly not garbage.

So the z2 is small ? Hey man he said nothing can compare. Correct it is ignorant. That's the point. And he paid $1200
No, the install is the biggest factor.

And to be fair, DD amps are pretty efficient and generally have a smaller footprint than other comparable Korean amps. Compare the size of a M4a to most other 7k amps.

He had one smaller then the 3k I believe it was a 1500 you can think what u want tho. .. I'm not tripping //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Dam truth hurts doesnt it
People pay for more then just power... How about reliability ? How bout a proven company ? I've beat the hell out that m3 at .375 never skipped a beat even hoppin right in -0 degree weather and beating on it .. You get what you pay for. .. Just rerember that

Man this is why i hate reading amp reviews. It always tuns into a pissing match between people and their brands of choice. This amp cannot be be that bad . Its a 3k amp, if it does at least 2500 clean then it is in now way a "garbage amp"(no offense just saying).
Look at the "quality amp" companies in the 2500-3000rms range(YOU WILL NEVER HEAR A DIFF). (These price are google searched for NEW Amp prices >) Saz2500-$740, DD m3-I have no clue on pricing but it know its up their, Orion 2500d i see $650 through google/ebay but i know they are usually higher.

I seen on facebook through a dealer that you can get Sonido Mask Zx3000 for $399. At that price point again if it will do atleast 2500 then its a good amp. Call me broke or whatever you want but if i can get 2500 out of this amp for $399 vs another 2500 amp that cost's $740 etc, why would i pay more?... like i said call me broke, its what ever, ill just save my $340 with a smile on face. /Rant
Seriously dude, you are my favorite person ever right now could not agree more.

Retail 499 I can get a m2b wire it low and outperform it .. Better yet add little over 100 and get a m3b

Exactly and the saz1500 is right around the same price as the ZX-3000. So of course im would take the ZX3k over the saz1500.
Also the FX-3000 is NOT garbage either, ive seen some people use these put up some good numbers on termblab. No they are not the best but most certainly not garbage.
Buy one .. And when it's nothing special and you catch your self eyeballin better amps .. Just know deep down I was right //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.