Sonido Mask amplifier review ZX-1500 & ZX-3000

Grab a pa bamf if u want budget budget there little tanks for the cash
BAHAHA... Now I know you don't know what your talking about!!!!

I hate it when people talk about products that they have NEVER used or seen.

The ZX-3000 would stomp a mud hole in ANY power acoustik amp.

Pa amps put out some power they are just not reliable, 100db S2N ratio is better than 70 though. Gotta give that to the pa, yes ive ran a staxx 5500 before anyone asks only reason why i wouldn't suggest them is because they are not always reliable. Even though my 2000.4 4 channel is working fine

Pa amps put out some power they are just not reliable, 100db S2N ratio is better than 70 though. Gotta give that to the pa, yes ive ran a staxx 5500 before anyone asks only reason why i wouldn't suggest them is because they are not always reliable. Even though my 2000.4 4 channel is working fine
No way a PA amp has a SN ratio of 100db. That is grossly over rated.

As a vendor in this hobby you should know damn well that just because a manufacturer makes a claim doesnt mean its true without bench tests to back it up.
BTW I make a 50,000wrms amplifier that runs on just a single battery under the hood with a 25a fuse. Its in my manual so it must be true.

X2 I own one of those 50K amps. True powerhouse.

As a vendor in this hobby you should know damn well that just because a manufacturer makes a claim doesnt mean its true without bench tests to back it up.
BTW I make a 50,000wrms amplifier that runs on just a single battery under the hood with a 25a fuse. Its in my manual so it must be true.
Yea hes got a bad problem believing everything he reads on tbe internet lol...even products hes a vendor for lol...it also says 3200rms lmfao

i have a sonido zx-2000.1 beating down a skar zvx 15

its stronger than my sk-1500.1 which is rated 1700 rms@1ohm and it cost cheaper toor

by no means bashing the sk as its an amazing amp, but for the budget minded the Sonido is performing really really well

Have you tested it? How do u know it doesn't have a 100db s2n?? They are basically class a/b amps with a crossover that limits to 200 hz or whatever

BAHAHA... Now I know you don't know what your talking about!!!!
I hate it when people talk about products that they have NEVER used or seen.

The ZX-3000 would stomp a mud hole in ANY power acoustik amp.
Idk about ANY, the Older Power Acoustik A3000db @ .5 ohm would either match or be close to it, id put money on it

No never said i did ..but ive seen clamps ..instead of just reading bs facts on the internet....must be true huh...ur not gainimg the best rep lol
How am i getting a bad rep when i just said i wouldn't recommend them because they are not reliable, your commenting on something you have no knowledge i never said they did rated even ive heard they will put the numbers at 16v and can do up to 2600 at 1 ohm at 14.4 for 250 that's not bad if they actually lasted the power they Make is not the problem

How am i getting a bad rep when i just said i wouldn't recommend them because they are not reliable, your commenting on something you have no knowledge i never said they did rated even ive heard they will put the numbers at 16v and can do up to 2600 at 1 ohm at 14.4 for 250 that's not bad if they actually lasted the power they Make is not the problem
Ur just reading facts off the internet amd trying to pass them off as fact.and its not just me .more and more ppl are picking up on ur bs ..and it doesnt look good for this site when u have a big supporting vendor sign on ur name..spouting out nonsense. .and yes they are very unreliable and anything below 12.5 they go poof alot ..and ive seen clamps from 1600 to almost 2400 they have no qc they are all over the place

Ur just reading facts off the internet amd trying to pass them off as fact.and its not just me .more and more ppl are picking up on ur bs ..and it doesnt look good for this site when u have a big supporting vendor sign on ur name..spouting out nonsense. .and yes they are very unreliable and anything below 12.5 they go poof alot ..and ive seen clamps from 1600 to almost 2400 they have no qc they are all over the place
You never ran them your irrelevant next

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.