Someone pick a 6.5 component set for me.

stay_high
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Florida
Keep hearing stuff like "get these there great" from someone then someone else comes a long and says "no there crappy." in need of a set of 6.5 components that will be running off a clarion amp that puts out 100 rms. Looking at these. Price range is no more than $100. Looking for loud and somewhat clear sound. More concerned with spl but dont want ****** sq. Leaning towards those jl's. Help is greatly appreciated.

Precision Power A2.65C Component Systems at Onlinecarstereo.com

MB Quart ONX216 (ONX 216) 6-1/2" ONYX 2-way Component Car Speakers

Kicker DS65.2 (11DS65.2) 6-3/4" DS 2-way Component Car Speakers

Alpine SPS-610C (SPS610C)6.5" 2-Way Type-S Component Car Speakers

JL Audio TR650-CSi (tr650csi) 6-1/2" Evolution TR Series 2-way

those are all low end components ,and most aren't worth the money ,up your budget and get a decent set .with these you are just wasting money
^^^ I second that... If you are willing to pull the door panels off at least put something good in there... The people who log in to rate those are really, really ignorant they have never heard a good sounding system in their life.

If you want to stay dirt cheap, do these RF P165

I'm running a pair atm waiting for my T3 series to come in and they are taking more than rate and sound way better than my Kicker KX series ever thought about sounding.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.