opinions on focal components

Participant count
  • Participant list

jungstah
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Hey everyone, so im in the market looking for some 5 1/4" components to replace my car's 17 year old stock pioneer components. So as i was browsing through craigslist, i came across a set of Focal PS130 components and the guy is asking $185. So my question is, 1. good deal for $185 or 2. better can be had for $185?

I was originally looking at a pair of polk db drives because it seems that the general consensus is those polks are a great bang for the buck, but now that these popped up im not sure whether the price difference is worth it for this set!

Focals are very nice speakers in that price range.

Tweeters are bright, so you will want an eq.

Are you using an amplifier? Because you will need one to make the most of those.

Price seems fair.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.